• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jeff Hughes

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Just been released by Bristol Rovers, we need a penalty taker now Harley has gone, & Nards & Cureton still undecided, right age at 25, and could cadge a lift down with Tis etc... from Bristol. With 30 goals from midfield in 130 appearances, would suggest he can get into the oppo's penalty box to support the strikers ok.

Last edited:
Not a bad shout as far as I am concerned. Although 7 yellow cards last season.

Ashecfc

Could add that bite in midfield that we need??

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Just been released by Bristol Rovers, we need a penalty taker now Harley has gone, & Nards & Cureton still undecided, right age at 25, and could cadge a lift down with Tis etc... from Bristol. With 30 goals from midfield in 130 appearances, would suggest he can get into the oppo's penalty box to support the strikers ok.
Isn't Billy Jones still here?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Isn't Billy Jones still here?
Unfortunately yes, but hopefully BJ will be on the bench, at worst, best option, in the flybe stand as an onlooker :)

Tim Long

Didn't he used to play Eddie Yeats in Corrie ?

Joshyd123

Would be a good shout, him and Golbourne down the left could cause many problems!

Philecfc

Saw him about five times last season and always looked Rovers best player to give them any thing
that would worry the oppo. I am surprised that him has been let go

mole221

And why is that a problem? That's the same as Duffy and Dunne this season, if it was 7 reds I'd worry, but he's not exactly Barry Corr by those figures is he?

Chucks

web says he is 6 foot but seen him play plenty of times and thought he was a little taller. Anyway, my point is, his height would be useful in a squad of fairly short players.