• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
2-0 at half time, no idea who scored the second goal.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
4-0 Jay Substituted

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
5-0

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
4-0 Jay Substituted
He was replaced by Morgan Rogers on 62 minutes. Rogers scored within a minute.

I saw a little of the first half. Stanno was struggling a little because Luxembourg had 10 players all in the space where Stanno was. It was so crowded. He also didn't quite seem to be on the same page as his team mates on a couple of occasions.

It's 7-0 now.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

I saw a little of the first half. Stanno was struggling a little because Luxembourg had 10 players all in the space where Stanno was. It was so crowded. He also didn't quite seem to be on the same page as his team mates on a couple of occasions.

It's 7-0 now.
From purely the first half I thought the other players were hogging the ball and missing his runs to both look good and run into the space he created.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster

It's 7-0 now.
Yep game seemed to pass him by somewhat - however his team mates were keeping the ball and trying to run through the defence Stanno got little service as they were going it alone

andrew p long

It's 7-0 now.
I heard a commentator say that too - Stan wanted the ball in behind, but as the opponents stuck ten men behind the ball there was no such 'space in behind' so England ended up playing through midfield. The commentator said that Jay did O in trying to pull the defence around and create the space for others..

andrew p long

Jay's winner yesterday again stuffed Argyle - it took Birmingham above them in the relegation battle. The only pity was that Argyle just avoided dropping into the relegation spots.
He really doesn't like them, does he?

Also I see Jay has moved on to 11 goals this season, already eclipsing his tally of 9 for City last season.

Wonder what next season holds? Fulham to give him a run in the Premiership? Or cash in by selling him - he'd be a great signing for one of the teams relegated from the Premiership awash with parachute payments, as Ethan has been for Leeds.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jay's winner yesterday again stuffed Argyle - it took Birmingham above them in the relegation battle. The only pity was that Argyle just avoided dropping into the relegation spots.
He really doesn't like them, does he?

Also I see Jay has moved on to 11 goals this season, already eclipsing his tally of 9 for City last season.

Wonder what next season holds? Fulham to give him a run in the Premiership? Or cash in by selling him - he'd be a great signing for one of the teams relegated from the Premiership awash with parachute payments, as Ethan has been for Leeds.
or join Leeds & Amps in Premier ?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope Jay stays at Fulham and get game time as deputy for Muniz, who from the little I've seen of him is a class act.

But never mind the putative relegated clubs, if (eg) Bournemouth sell Solanke for £££s Jay could do a job there. And IMO he's as good as any of Palace's current forwards.