• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January 2015 Transfer Window

Rossb123

Check out Twitter mcdaid has confirmed it in one of his tweets in the last half an hour :) apparently a CAM who can play out wide also!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
You'll forgive me if i wait for something official before getting too excited although, even then, i doubt i'll actually get too excited.

OmanGrecian

His nickname is 'Crock'. Oh dear.

manc grecian

What the ****ing hell is Buncrana Hearts?

LOG

I think it's a type of biscuit.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Judging by twitter this could be an impressive wind-up from a few Buncrana mates, which looks possible as Buncrana Hearts play in the seventh-tier of Irish football. Either that or Irish coach Garry Haylock has unearthed a potential gem.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
:D

I'm getting the impression it's a wind up. Move along, nothing to see here.

LOG

The only way this can have any credyability is if someone can link him with Matt Oakley.

Has anyone ever seen him in either Leicester or Southampton?

Rossb123

If they play in the 7th tier of Irish football it must be a wind up, however it would be a very good wind up judging by Twitter because a lot of different people have said something about his move to us

Rossb123

Buncrana hearts have now tweeted regarding his move, doesn't sound like the defender we all wanted though