• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Reid

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
"It's been really tough watching all the boys play, especially when the weather is so good". **** me maybe this is his problem, he only wants to play in the sunshine.

Alistair20000

"It's been really tough watching all the boys play, especially when the weather is so good". **** me maybe this is his problem, he only wants to play in the sunshine.
Harsh Young_Master_Jay. The Womble game where he sparkled was played in atrocious conditions.

STURTZ

Perhaps the club could have communicated the circumstances of his injury sooner?
I seem to remember reading about it on here last season, think Hants provided a link. It's a career threatening injury that he'll do very well to get over, good luck to the lad.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I seem to remember reading about it on here last season, think Hants provided a link. It's a career threatening injury that he'll do very well to get over, good luck to the lad.
If so, fair enough....

Totally agree though, if he comes through this and plays a big part next season it will be a great effort.

andrew p long

Definitely the case. The injury sounded/sounds like it could be permanent; it was flagged up albeit no-one banged on about it.

It would make one hell of a difference to our attack options if Jamie could regain full fitness

grecIAN Harris

Typical of the mongers of doom, something that is nobodies fault and they still try to point the finger of blame. If it's as career threatening as Sturtz is suggesting then maybe it was just best to keep it quiet and let the lad try and recover without the knowledge of it being in the public domain and any added pressure that may (or may not) bring.

iscalad

Was not the injury caused when on duty with Northern Ireland? Seem to remember this as the case.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Was not the injury caused when on duty with Northern Ireland? Seem to remember this as the case.
It isn't an injury caused by one specific incident, it tends to develop over time and is actually not that common. Looks like Jamie has been very unlucky to have been a victim of it. Details here

STURTZ

Quite an ironic comment really, considering that the injury is caused by working too hard.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Hopefully we may see 2 strikers in the starting 11 this coming season