• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Mackie goes to QPR

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
ItYou all think Jamie Mackie is a striker.
Do we? ALL?

I see him as a forward.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
...and whether he can deliver them long term and consistantly.
This is getting quite funny. I hope he continues improving just so we can see how absurd you are prepared to become in order to argue that Jamie can't cut life as a striker in the conference rather than just admitting you were wrong all along. Top scorer in the championship, playing international football,... still not proved hes good enough for the us in the conference... how much more?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would you seriously take that buffoon Warnock's word on anything?
Erm... Yes. He comes across as a bit of an idiot, admittedly, but the man has proved he knows his onions when it comes to putting a decent side together, surely?

Cravat

Cheap argument Lammie. All have been known to make mistakes in the past, and some more than others. Would you seriously take that buffoon Warnock's word on anything?
He's a decent manager, whether you like him or not. .

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheap argument Lammie. All have been known to make mistakes in the past, and some more than others. Would you seriously take that buffoon Warnock's word on anything?
I'm not talking about his word Ant, I'm talking about his job as a manager to build a team, in the same way that all the others I have quoted seem to value Jamies qualities despite the goal stat that Harris is so hung up on.

I just struggle so much with this one cos Harris usually knows his stuff. I think Jamie, when he came to us at 20 or whatever wanted it so so badly, compared say, to how I perceive Norwood at a similar age. You could see that Jamie cared so much about playing (forget, for a moment, the end stuff). Do you remember that goal he scored that went through the net, but the ref didn't initially give it? Jamie cared so much about scoring.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

He's a decent manager, whether you like him or not. .
He's not, he's an angry attention seeking clown who's idea of management is ridiculous hystrionics up and down the touchline seeking to blame anyone and everyone for his and his teams' failings.

Antony Moxey

in the same way that all the others I have quoted seem to value Jamies qualities despite the goal stat that Harris is so hung up on.
Yeah but are they looking at him as a forward or as a striker.....

:D

Poultice

Would you seriously take that buffoon Warnock's word on anything?
Whoaah there boy !

Col may be a t*sser, but he is a proper football t*sser, bit of respect for that.

LammieLammieLammie

Yeah but are they looking at him as a forward or as a striker.....

:D

:D That's what I mean about him rewriting history.

Antony Moxey

Nope, he's just a t*sser, plain and simple Poults.

Last edited: