• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Scott signs

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems as if some St Mirren fans are already writing off Scott, before he’s even signed! 😬
View attachment 14606
Interesting post this. Why was his time here considered difficult? Is the suggestion that GC hasn't got the best out of him - why??

kuznetsov

Watching the goal against Wycombe, I really thought we had a decent player there. I wish him well. It must be awful being booed before you even get on.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting post this. Why was his time here considered difficult? Is the suggestion that GC hasn't got the best out of him - why??
He played up front, didn’t score and got injured. I think difficult is about right.

Grecianman135

Imagine Scott now morphing into prime Kenny Dalglish....😂

Joking aside I do hope he finds himself again the move never worked out.👍

TSW1389

Squeezebox

Cue Jamsie scoring a hat-trick against Rangers on Saturday!

hillview red

Interesting that it's a loan deal until the Summer and then he'll sign a permanent 2 year deal with St.Mirren (according to their X account).

Does that mean we might be subsidising some of his wages for the rest of the season?

Markbb87

Interesting that it's a loan deal until the Summer and then he'll sign a permanent 2 year deal with St.Mirren (according to their X account).

Does that mean we might be subsidising some of his wages for the rest of the season?
Maybe if he is earning less on his new contract we will pay the difference?!

Allyrich07

Hopefully Scott's failure can be a lesson to not boo our own players in the future.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck to him.Treated badly here when he was designated the latest scapegoat.I hope he has a successful loan at St Mirren.