• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Norwoos vs Charlie Austin

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Austin - is special and time will show that./QUOTE]

One name Start Fleetwood

According to the Daily Mail , Newcastle are interested in Charlie Austin , and were watching him on Monday night .

ecfctis

Norwood definately has potential, but has not taken Sutton or our reserves by storm, yet! I think any youngster or unproven player will suffer in the hands of Tis's negativity, he takes very few risks, likes to play the players he can rely on to play his style. Hopefully Norwood has/will sign again and be given his extended chance next season, in L1(hopefully).

Cravat

Tisdale tends to tale a careful approach, that's true, but the way Liam Sercombe has come on this season, seems to suggest that that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not quite sure about Norwood, only seen him in a couple league games a couple reserve games so won't cast any judgements yet.

However, I think he might be abit over-hyped on here which could affect him. Not sure where all the fuss is coming from or whether it is just because he is 'paid for' by the fans etc.

I think he is a raw talent who could develop into a decent player but think it ia too early to expect things from him yet.

pitty

Fleetwood, only scored load for forest green and then hasnt really done anything special anywhere else.

If newcastle sign austin i think thats hilarious.....too much of a step up and would send newcastle back down.

Hammer44

According to the Daily Mail , Newcastle are interested in Charlie Austin , and were watching him on Monday night .
Scouts from Derby,Reading and Stuart Pearce etc were there too!!

Poultice

Scouts from Stuart Pearce etc were there too!!
Austin or Sercs ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Time will tell on Norwood wont it.....

talented by the looks but tisdale doesnt obviously think he's ready yet.

GrecianInWales

Having seen Norwood play for Sutton a few times this season I'd say he's emphatically not ready yet. However, there is talent in there and he'll have learnt a lot this season. A few more appearances plus a loan spell in the Conference or 2 next season and then he may be ready.