• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Dunne

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cant wait to see him play, hes a good prospect for Tis and the club

M5MazdaMike

Googled him interesting article when he was in Reserves & U-18s at the Ars but got sent off tough tackling, combative player, likes to get stuck in, sounds as if he will fit in well if his termprement is right

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
I like what i see. arsenal website has plenty of match reports where positive things are mentioned

greenawayr

Add to the that the fact that the lad has been at Arsenal, he's bound to have a little bit of technical ability. Sounds Mucho promisingo!

kym7224

I am Arsenal TV Online member saw him on several reserve matches.
If him adopt to the new area well he will be classy singing for us.
I am very happy to sign him as a Gooner and Grecian.

ExeGooner

All the youngster Arsenal bring through have something technically about them, to be with until 18 shows he must have something to him. Definitely a good head, good all round determined player and I'm sure will be very professional in his application. Decent player, championship quality before too long me thinks.

zyderman

Is mr dunne fit? hasnt featured in any squads so far,

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is mr dunne fit? hasnt featured in any squads so far,

Im sure Tis brought him in under the 'development' catergory so I would imagine he will be a regular in the reserves and see how it goes from there

Last edited:

zyderman

Im sure Tis brought him in under the 'development' catergory so I would imagine he will be a regular in the reserves and see how it goes from there
Righto didn't realise that assumed he would be good enough for a start

Kingsman

I would be surprised if he comes under the development squad banner. Played in Arsenal reserves and highly rated by their supporters, but not good enough to be on our bench. We will just have to wait and see.