• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Richards

Bridgy 81

Playing in League One at 16 years of age and not looking out of your depth is a brilliant achievement.
But I suppose it could be as a result of one of two things.
Either you’ve developed at an incredibly fast rate and have got to that level far quicker than would generally be the case for the average young player.
But then in a season or two your contemporaries match and subsequently overtake you.
Or, you’re an outstanding footballer who’s going on to have a fantastic career in the professional game.
I hope (and think) it’s the latter.

tonykellowfan

What are the views on his performance yesterday?

For me, once again, I cannot see what the fuss is about. Had zero impact and did nothing.

Caleb Watts got slated for his first half performance.

Trapdoor

For me, once again, I cannot see what the fuss is about. Had zero impact and did nothing.

Yesterday, he didn't do much. He didn't play badly however, just didn't have much impact.
Caleb Watts is 6 years older than him who has played in EFL league for several years. Why are you comparing them?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Stop being a Grinch , nobody is saying that he's a young kid who is playing like Bleddy Messi, rather that they are excited by his potential, which evidently you are blind to ! :(

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stop being a Grinch , nobody is saying that he's a young kid who is playing like Bleddy Messi, rather that they are excited by his potential, which evidently you are blind to ! :(
Exactly this. If he turns out to be another Archie Collins then I'd be well chuffed with that.