• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Richards

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
As much as media training might be "say the right thing", ours also seems to encourage our boys to just relax and be yourself in interviews as well. None of our lads come across as robotic with the media team at all, just nice kids.

andrew p long

So would there be a need for Mr Carroll?
Yes, we need four central midfield players for two places. Two to start, one as a finisher and a fourth to cover injuries,suspensions,three games in a week. Also very useful to have an experienced head alongside a 16 year old.

Mid Devon Grecian

Depends if Woods signs I suspect.

Midfield options of Woods/Cole/Richards/Borges with Purrington also a more defensive option if required wouldn’t be too shabby.

If we could afford Carroll in addition though I’d be very happy.

Bridgy 81

As much as media training might be "say the right thing", ours also seems to encourage our boys to just relax and be yourself in interviews as well. None of our lads come across as robotic with the media team at all, just nice kids.
I seem to recall someone asked Scott, Craig and Zandie when they came to a Senior Reds meeting last year whether anyone at the club received media training, as they all come across so well.
I think it may even have been me!
As I remember it they said no-one had but maybe anyone else who was there perhaps has a clearer recollection.
I appreciate this post is a bit vague (and before anyone says so it’s not because I’m a Senior Red) 🙂

iscalad

I seem to recall someone asked Scott, Craig and Zandie when they came to a Senior Reds meeting last year whether anyone at the club received media training, as they all come across so well.
As I remember it they said no-one had but maybe anyone else who was there perhaps has a clearer recollection.
I appreciate this post is a bit vague (and before anyone says so it’s not because I’m a Senior Red) 🙂
When Senior Reds went to the Ciff Hill, Aaron asked our sponsored player to stand up and receive his award , he said now is the time to use your media training.

Rosencrantz

Maybe partaken of a few too many "senior" reds 🍷🍷🍷😉

Bridgy 81

Maybe partaken of a few too many "senior" reds 🍷🍷🍷😉
I’ve not touched a drop this evening as I’m off out in a bit to see The First Omen horror film at the pictures.
I might need one when I get home though depending on whether I need to settle my nerves before bed!

iscalad

I’ve not touched a drop this evening as I’m off out in a bit to see The First Omen horror film at the pictures.
I might need one when I get home though depending on whether I need to settle my nerves before bed!
Just watch the Port Vale highlights. You'll be fine.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally agree we seem to be able to produce not just very promising young players but also good communicators, well balanced likeable educated and intelligent young men. Quite an achievement with all the distractions of modern day living UTC