• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Sparkes

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview with Sparkes on the Vlub OS https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/july/jack-sparkes-i-want-to-make-as-many-appearances-as-i-can-to-help-the-team-push-for-promotion/

I wonder if he'll be our 1931 funded player for the new season?

jimbo-gould

He mentions that Moxey, Holmes and Woodman our players to play in a similar position as him. I always thought he was more up the field? Could be a great shout at left-wing back.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
He mentions that Moxey, Holmes and Woodman our players to play in a similar position as him. I always thought he was more up the field? Could be a great shout at left-wing back.
that's what I thought he said at first. But I agree with you about him playing further forward. I think he was making that 'same position' reference to Lee Holmes.

Interesting that MT said that from last night 'Archie (Collins), Jack Sparkes and Ben (Seymour) may well take some part in the Truro game.

Red Devon

In that sensational substitute appearance he made at Swindon last season he played in more of a wide right position.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In that sensational substitute appearance he made at Swindon last season he played in more of a wide right position.
He certainly whetted our appetite with that short appearance!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's gone on loan to Chippenham.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's gone on loan to Chippenham.
Only for a month, which suggests he's still in Matt Taylor's plans?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He should be. Bit of game time at a club in a decent position in their league will do him no harm.

Grecian2K

Or on Tisdale's doorstep (just before the "window" reopens?)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or on Tisdale's doorstep (just before the "window" reopens?)
If he's on the doorstep, why would he open the window? Easier to open the door...