• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's the end of the season...

AlanDevlin

...and we have the little matter of a wonderful trip to Brazil coming up in the summer.....

You'd think the Club would be pushing it a little harder..... Wouldn't you??? ;)

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
What are you suggesting Alan? ;)

Grecian_Jay

Is this crap still on? I thought it had been cancelled.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
They all deserve a holiday in Brazil , they have all been brilliant this season.

The Brazil trip just sums the club up at the moment , totally out of touch with reality.

PeteUSA

Assuming this joyous event is still on, what players will we have that should take part in the ceremonial game? Parkin will be gone, Artur will be gone, Oakley will have hung up his boots again: as I see it, the only ones deserving of a free jolly are our youngsters, who have been pulled around from pillar to post this season, and simply generally f#cked about. Shouldnt we be planning for life back in the conference, and training hard, as opposed to an executive class airtrip for a game I'm not sure anybody really gives a sh#t about?

Silver fox

Assuming this joyous event is still on, what players will we have that should take part in the ceremonial game? Parkin will be gone, Artur will be gone, Oakley will have hung up his boots again: as I see it, the only ones deserving of a free jolly are our youngsters, who have been pulled around from pillar to post this season, and simply generally f#cked about. Shouldnt we be planning for life back in the conference, and training hard, as opposed to an executive class airtrip for a game I'm not sure anybody really gives a sh#t about?
Is it still on? Not a lot being mentioned lately.

AlanDevlin

Is it still on? Not a lot being mentioned lately.
The point of my original post..... (y)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Surely those who have shelled out are seeking definite confirmation, or are they that trusting?

2 Year Roller

Who didn't think: "a trip to Brazil to watch Exeter City eh?, what could go wrong?". It seems to me that noone from Brazil really wants us there anyway and our club was begging Flumenense for a game. We should have been the ones being begged, it is THEIR centenary after all. It's an another embarrassment waiting to happen.

Pass Pass Pass Hoof

...and we have the little matter of a wonderful trip to Brazil coming up in the summer.....

You'd think the Club would be pushing it a little harder..... Wouldn't you??? ;)
Jolly for the Directors me thinks!!!!

There is no mention of this anywhere..... haven't they thought of marketing it..... oh wait that would reqwurie a marketing department and a strategy.

Me thinks they are keeping quiet about it hoping we all forget. Why would anyone spend £1,000?? to go and watching Danny Coles show the Brazillians how to play footy is beyond me. Although the look on their faces when he spends 90 minutes hoofing it as far as he can would be worth while!!

As an aside there was a decent article in this months FourFourTwo magazine on the original trip, which is worth a read!!