• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

its a short old poke back from Southampton with nothing to show

United09

When will these Manchester United supporting Greeks learn eh? at least one goal for the you lot, good shop Southampton had THREE to celebrate!

Nice victory for us today AGAIN. :D

forevertufc

When will these Manchester United supporting Greeks learn eh? at least one goal for the you lot, good shop Southampton had THREE to celebrate!

yer but remember 09 ,they played in front of 20,000 odd .

dont see the point myself when you know your going to get stuffed,hey but it was 20,000 odd nice stadium aswell.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster

I'll admit to being a little slow, but what does "good shop Southampton" mean?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
yer but remember 09 ,they played in front of 20,000 odd
dont see the point myself when you know your going to get stuffed,hey but it was 20,000 odd nice stadium aswell.
think you'll find it was nearer to 30 odd thousand, but like you're point. 09 is just clutching at straws..............

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmm another penalty I believe...............Who's turn to fall over this time?

jmgull

Hmmm another penalty I believe...............Who's turn to fall over this time?
A Southampton player;)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who did Torquay play, one of the big(ger) ex top-flight sides?

Bradford? Notts County?

LL

grecian55

how are the Torbay reds ?? do thet still take more coaches to old trafford than you lot do to away games ??

papillon

how are the Torbay reds ?? do thet still take more coaches to old trafford than you lot do to away games ??
Nice one John! he has also found a picture of a cp company mille miglia jacket. that is the closest one of those has come to plainbore

Southampton Gull

You lot are hardly in a position to talk about who your natives support, never known a club with so many plastics in their "fanbase"

<snigger>