• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

IT question

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
My operating system is windows XP and I can't seem to open a PDF through an e-mail. When I open it it asks for language/font type etc and western europe/US is default. When I go to open it it is scrambled. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't worry too much David.

No need to lose any sleep over it. It's almost certain that they've got all of your bank account details already.

Be reassured they'll be up on Wikileaks by start of play tomorrow for you (and all of the rest of us) to enjoy.

G2k
(looking forward to his 2011 summer hollibobs.........in NIGERIA)

;) [sorry...but couldn't resist) :$

Last edited:

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
In addition, in all likelihood they may have some personal details of yours, maybe including your bank account. The standard procedure would be for them to put them up on a content distribution site like Wikileaks.

I'd love to help more, but I'm just planning my holidays for next year. I'm thinking about Africa, and have heard fantastic things about Nigeria.

am i doing this right

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Problem being here is that DJ is an admin. So probably all our details have now been trawled through and taken. Check your bank accounts!

mfcrocker

Problem being here is that DJ is an admin. So probably all our details have now been trawled through and taken. Check your bank accounts!
I've got an incoming transfer of £1,262,723.61 from a Mr Prince of Nigeria. Just need to find some money to pop them over for the fees.

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Exeweb keeps login me out and I can't delete PM's (inbox and outbox), soon as I try to open them, Exeweb logs me out and asks me to login again. Fekkin annoyin....I have my suspicions based on the pm's that I can't open....it's no good mate, I have no money, I'm a tw*t and I'm headin for the 'other world' soon. So don't waste yer time me thinks.[tap] IT Paranoia rules

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Try PM'ing ECFC Girl and see if she'll ask Mr E for you, that should sort it [y]

mfcrocker

And then very publicly ask why the hell she hasn't forwarded it in every single thread on the board.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Nothing quite so exotic I'm afraid. Wherever the hell REPS are based.

F*cking technology.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
And then very publicly ask why the hell she hasn't forwarded it in every single thread on the board.
Just the one fatguts! You're on a mission today I fancy!