• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It may please many

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Shouldn't this be in the Social Club forum? ;)

greenawayr

Sorry Mr Greenaway but he initially called me dumb which may or may not be the case but is most certainly derogatory to my intellectual ability...
That's not anti-intellectualism though, it's just an insult.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ah well, I shan't be holding my breath for the answers.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't understand what the big fuss is over deleted threads, posts, or bannings or why some are so up in arms about it all. This isn't a democracy here, nor is it answerable to anyone. Mr. E. can do exactly as he wishes, so if threads are locked then it's because he wants it that way - it's his site, he can do with it as he pleases.

All this hysteria over the 'Stasi' and stifling free speech - have a quiet word with yourselves and grow up a bit, eh? It might be a tired response, but yes, you really can go elsewhere or start your own alternative site. Mr. E. gets nothing from this personally I assume, so equally assume that were he to get fed up with the petty squabbling over what should or shouldn't be allowed or the inane 'discussions' about moderator behaviour he could simply shut it down with a big f*ck you to everyone.

Perhaps we should organise a march to the ground or something as a protest.

:cool:

malcolms

Ah well, I shan't be holding my breath for the answers.
I wouldn't If I were you.....

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Mr. E. gets nothing from this personally I assume, so equally assume that were he to get fed up with the petty squabbling over what should or shouldn't be allowed or the inane 'discussions' about moderator behaviour he could simply shut it down with a big f*ck you to everyone.
Given the lack of advertising I'd assume it's running at a loss to Mr. E.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Fair enough, so you're happy to make totally unfair and unfounded accusations against the volunteers who moderate this site, and are happy to fail to back up your accusations with evidence.

Alistair20000

Come on Malcs, you are better than this. Put the ball back into Jason's court.

Poultice

Perhaps we should organise a march to the ground or something as a protest.

:cool:
To Bromley, Shirley ?

Antony Moxey

Or perhaps Dagenham, you might be inspired to get off your arse and attend, rather than spending all day cyber teeth gnashing instead...