• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Issue 17 ECFC fanzine Some Sunny Day out 30/9/17

SomeSunnyDay

Will Lionel be lurking and looking dodgy in Stadium Way with a supply ?

Being a softie I have forgiven him his mistreatment of me in the Quiz last year. :)
Of course! And that's very gracious of you.

I won't be around selling them in the Centre Spot. Any one else want to volunteer?
All subscriber copies are being posted today. All the rest will be for sale on Saturday. If anyone does want Hants' shift in the Spot, please get in touch.

On another subject, can you still access the Bank via the jungle path this season?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
On another subject, can you still access the Bank via the jungle path this season?
No. Only entrance for home fans is Stadium Way. So fewer sellers needed, I'd say?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
No. Only entrance for home fans is Stadium Way. So fewer sellers needed, I'd say?
I'd say one less :).

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd say one less :).
Thanks guys. We have three sellers so given one is normally by the old grandstand for og/jungle pathers, the plan will probably be for one to be in st james road (on car park entrance corner) and two in stadium way where it is busier.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks good! Wish I hadn't said anything about injuries to JMT in my piece though. :(

contrabombarde

Just received mine in the post and first impressions are 10 out of 10. The envelope is beautifully written and whoever did it even put the apostrophe in King’s Lynn. Well done to whoever did that. Good to see that standards are being maintained and I’m not joking either.

Now to enjoy reading this.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just received mine in the post and first impressions are 10 out of 10. The envelope is beautifully written and whoever did it even put the apostrophe in King’s Lynn. Well done to whoever did that. Good to see that standards are being maintained and I’m not joking either.

Mine was franked with an advert for Lake District, which is where I am next week. Such foresight by envelope writing team!

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good old Royal Mail comes up trumps again.

Thanks for the kind comments. I can take credit for the handwriting (although I wouldn't have written them if that lazy arse Lionel had sorted my mail merge ;)) but not the psychic franking, although hopefully that good omen cancels out your JMT curse, Hants!

Happy reading Contra. I have to confess i am a bit obsessed with apostrophes but you're the first to mention it!

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned

Just received mine in the post too and although beautifully written my surname is spelled wrong!!

(rofl)

Not to worry. I'm not known for being a pedant. It's excellent lads and a great effort from everyone involved. (y)

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just received mine in the post too and although beautifully written my surname is spelled wrong!!

(rofl)

Not to worry. I'm not known for being a pedant. It's excellent lads and a great effort from everyone involved. (y)
Sorry Lego, that was probably me unless I can blame it on Log for a spreadsheet error (facepalm).

Glad copies have arrived and are being enjoyed by exiles up and down the country!

Last edited: