• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is your team aware that...

caskey

A match last 90mins plus?;)

Two seasons now against us you have been floored by late winners.10 years since you last beat us.;)
If we go up i'll miss my usual 3pts against you.

I still expect Harley to sign,it's just a matter of time before we come back with a better offer.

Drew Peacock

F*ck off you bender c*nt.

grecianfaniow

Plymouth couldn't even offer a pastie thats in date atm let alone a fee for a player <chuckle> with regards with the three points we will just take em back in May...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
F*ck off you bender c*nt.
Exeweb's "favourite newbie" sets a great example to fellow members... ^o)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
A match last 90mins plus?;)

Two seasons now against us you have been floored by late winners.10 years since you last beat us.;)
If we go up i'll miss my usual 3pts against you.

I still expect Harley to sign,it's just a matter of time before we come back with a better offer.
Excuse me, you do realise that this is the Exeter City website and that you have taken the time and trouble to come here and gloat about scraping a win for the second year in succession.

Just think to yourself how sh*t it makes your team that you even have to play us in a league match, let alone struggle to beat us.

Two games in three days, you sneak a win against the run of play, The Scummers play us off the park, what does that say about your chances of winning this tin pot league ?

caskey

Excuse me, you do realise that this is the Exeter City website and that you have taken the time and trouble to come here and gloat about scraping a win for the second year in succession.

Just think to yourself how sh*t it makes your team that you even have to play us in a league match, let alone struggle to beat us.

Two games in three days, you sneak a win against the run of play, The Scummers play us off the park, what does that say about your chances of winning this tin pot league ?
A good team plays to the final whitsle as you have found out.

By the way it was the same for us as well playing two games in a short space of time.
It wasn't our best perfomance but it got the job done yet again hasn't it? No shame in losing to league 1 title winners is there?
If you want to talk about performances then your showing at the Withdean was utter toilet.Not one shot on target.Yes your team were hit with some flimsy virus but i'm sure you have 25 players on your books?

Good luck for the rest of the season and look out for Greer in the future lifting the title.:D

Bye xxx

Poultice

A good team plays to the final whitsle
What's a "whitsle" ?

As I tried to explain, good teams don't have to play league matches against us at all.

You've signed Germaine Greer ?

Well I guess she will fit in with your gay boy supporters.

turkey

How embarrassing.

Exeter were hit by an illness before the game at Withdean which meant they were missing a number of key players and the 3-0 win was probably a little flattering as we didn't play particularly well that night.

Exeter is a tough place to go and when we went 1-0 down I feared the worst but I think we've nicked a result at the death we probably didn't deserve. Allthough that kind of reminds me of a number of the previous sides who have won promotion and nicked a result at Withdean in the past so it bodes well for us.

I think Tisdale is one of the best managers in this league. Very tactically astute, makes things interesting and different by playing 3 centre backs (I think?) which is unusual and makes teams have to approach the games a little differently.

There's a lot to admire about them and what they've achieved. If we're so great then why are we only just nicking the result, shouldn't we be brushing them aside? A fantastic 3 points for us as its a tough place to go.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

Yes your team were hit with some flimsy virus but i'm sure you have 25 players on your books?
Oh not that old chestnut again? It isn't a flu virus, it's a loser virus, never affects them when they win ;)

And Turkey, change your f*cking name, we own that by copyright !!

Last edited:

Poultice

And Turkey, change your f*cking name, we own that by copyright !!
You hang with it Turker, anything that bugs the Scummer Dull is fine with us.

ps. I didn't think you were on it at that depressing skank hole you call a ground either, plus if you promise not to tell Caskey I didn't think the Scummers were that good either, although man for man they are the class outfit in the division I saw enough deficiencies in their team work and defence, both at St Mary's and when they visited the Mighty Dags, to make me think they may not find it so easy against some of the more physical sides in the division.