• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is this the end for our Green chums ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I may have missed this, but what are the consequences if PAFC doesnt receive the Golden share?
Playing wise nothing much, they are in admin so will be able to build the squad to 20 players as long as they can get people to sign up, plenty of desperate players out of contract. They have until next years AGM to get sorted properly or they will suffer some kind of Lutonesque points penalty.

The good news for them may well be that Heaney will blow out, The Riddler will see the writing on the wall and slither back under his stone, leaving Brent and the Trust/GTs/PCC/whoevers to pick up the pieces, best result all round for their future as a proper club.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I understand that there is a Plan B meeting this morning. Maybe things will become clearer after that - but I doubt it!

Grecian Max

I foresee the number 12 being called into regular action.
I hate that stupid football cliche. Reading do it FFS, that should say 'stay well clear, it's tinpot/plastic'

Grecian Max

This sound ominous from Sparksy
Oh dear.

Zameretto?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear.

Zameretto?
Evo-Stick!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Evo-Stick!
Better stay glued to the news then....

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Better stay glued to the news then....
Why? Has it gone back to being the Zamoretto? :D

Poultice

Certainly a big day for our Green Chums, it seems likely that the Riddler will get a big FO pill from Preston, Heaney will have to tell his mugs, er investors, that planning permission might not be the cake walk he suggested, while Brenda will be nicking the last few quid he can grab before handing over to what was always the most viable option, the fans.

goothtooth

Is it the end

NO

Poultice

Is it the beginning of the end ?