• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is this the end for our Green chums ? (Pt 2)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Realllly?

They still have a bunch of sh*te rejects. They are down.

Early days as yet. Like us they've still got 37 games to turn things round.

FAN-TATIC

What a ridiculous move from Ridsdale.

Who exactly is going to go to that club now with no money, no morale and no chance of survival?

Unless he has someone lined up of course...but surely no-one with the experience of Reid.
His youth team coach when he was at Leeds United was one Paul Hart. Is that his mobile I can hear ringing?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
His youth team coach when he was at Leeds United was one Paul Hart. Is that his mobile I can hear ringing?
He'll let someone local f*ck up before he brings in his cronies. But they'll come.

DevonDiamond

Paul Hart would mean immediate death for their football league hopes - this I can guarantee from first hand, miserable, experience.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Internal appointments as expected. Carl Fletcher made caretaker manager and Romain Larrieu will be the coach.
Seeing as Fletcher was sent off and given a 3 match ban at the weekend would that mean he is not allowed in the field of play either as a player or now as a caretaker manager ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seeing as Fletcher was sent off and given a 3 match ban at the weekend would that mean he is not allowed in the field of play either as a player or now as a caretaker manager ?
Quite a poor piece of ill-discipline. Not the best example for the youngsters. Its about 45 seconds in to this clip, if anyone is interested

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14966716.stm

Poultice

Quite a poor piece of ill-discipline. Not the best example for the youngsters. Its about 45 seconds in to this clip, if anyone is interested

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14966716.stm
One red card in 460 ish games aparently, plus we could maybe cut him a bit of slack for the pressure.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
One red card in 460 ish games aparently, plus we could maybe cut him a bit of slack for the pressure.
If he's not playing then he shouldn't be paid!

Poultice

If he's not playing then he shouldn't be paid!
I doubt there is a player anywhere in the world who's agent would let a club get away with that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I doubt there is a player anywhere in the world who's agent would let a club get away with that.
I was being facetious. He'd have to be paid first to be fined (wouldn't he?).