• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is this the end for our Green chums ? (Pt 2)

Mackster

Well done, you got one thing right in the ten years I have known you.

Have a look at this sh*te:-

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58090

They are such a pack of clueless w*nkers and the Porkstain ain't even in the country, think how f*cked up they could be with his help.
I think Lord Tisdale and the fella from Brighton called it right. Stop pussying around and start fighting back.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Lord Tisdale and the fella from Brighton called it right. Stop pussying around and start fighting back.
Well whoopee do for them, didn't I post the very self same thing months ago on the thread G2K killed, shouldn't have been rocket science but them dip sh*ts just sat around pulling their puds.

Mackster

Well whoopee do for them, didn't I post the very self same thing months ago on the thread G2K killed, shouldn't have been rocket science but them dip sh*ts just sat around pulling their puds.
Maybe the mainstream media are turning up because its pro-Gadaffi green card protest. We should get photo's of this event and inform The Libyan Interim National Council immediately so they can send troops to round up the protestors.

STURTZ

Somebody photoshop a picture of a **** stained dork with a long beard, holding a green card, whilst sitting around a bunch of tea lights. I can't be arsed.

(Really funny the way that they can't even agree what colour the f*cking card should be.)

downthetrack

Looks like James Brent maybe given his chance now.The admin have offered new bids to the table. Looks like the end for the ginger one

Rog H K

I THINK ARGYLE SHOULD GET ONE OF THESE?;)

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

andrew p long

Ridsdale does it again.Claims there's been a deal,it doesn't happen.The heat is on him.

He then creates a diversion by flying somewhere else,puts a new name in the frame, which a few days later falls apart.

However by then the gullible have forgotten that he told us the deal was done.

crocks

I am sure that the deal was "done" but the main sticking point "the money" has not been forthcoming - which isnt really a surprise since there have been difficulties obtaining all monies even back to April and the exclusivety agreement.

exwick1

Heaney threatens to walk away !! See BBC sport for linky thing.

chrisnaan

Heaney threatens to walk away !! See BBC sport for linky thing.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14837141.stm