• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Steve Tully our worst right back ever?

CowleyGrecian

Both these facets of his game were on display at Aldershot last season.
So in 38 starts he displayed these qualities in 1? *-)

Lobster Claw

My thoughts exactly!!! one person mentions one good game!!! I take it all back, give Steve Tully the freedom of the city!!...........................

of Plymouth!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt stop being a tw*t.

CowleyGrecian

I think you are confusing me with someone who gives a sh*t. Please do not use more than one exclamation mark, it really does show poor breeding.
Now, now! You obviously do care as we all do about everyone at the club. Just sounds like Mr Claw has an opinion that some others don't share. I still take his point that not too many people are cueing up here to defend ST - and yes I have poor breeding but my Mum stills loves me !!!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
IMO Football is about quality in the right areas and he just hasnt got it, his technique is way short of League Two!!!
SHUT IT U MUPPET !

Tulls proved himself more than adequate as a 4th div right back, the whole balance of the defence was better when he played, his deficiencies were only really evident when he was left exposed by the lack of cover in front of him. Show me a fullback that comfortably copes 2 on 1 then strides forward to deliver quality into the box and I will get him a gig in the Premiersh*t.

Tulls was safe last season and deserves his crack at the big time, what we gain going forward with Sercs we lose when we have to defend, full backs are there to defend.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
....and Steve can deliver a good ball into the box!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry CG,I forgot to put the following after my post.......;);)

CowleyGrecian

Steve who?

Lobster Claw

SHUT IT U MUPPET !

Tulls proved himself more than adequate as a 4th div right back, the whole balance of the defence was better when he played, his deficiencies were only really evident when he was left exposed by the lack of cover in front of him. Show me a fullback that comfortably copes 2 on 1 then strides forward to deliver quality into the box and I will get him a gig in the Premiersh*t.

Tulls was safe last season and deserves his crack at the big time, what we gain going forward with Sercs we lose when we have to defend, full backs are there to defend.
Sercs is a better defender than Tully already and i would bet anyone that Tis starts him more times than that carthorse any day of the week!

Danbfc

I'd rather have Dave Buchanan at right back.. or even maybe Mark Nixon.