• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Project 6000 and sustainability in L1 compatible with selling our "Gems"?

tom_ecfc

how far short of the overall average attendance will we be with a crowd of 7500 or so v oxford
22/23 - 6,846
23/24 - 6,794 (predicting 8,000 for the Oxford game)

Red Bill

Amazing numbers really. When project 6000 was announced, I think there were a lot of people, myself included, who wondered if this wasn't a bit ambitious. To be getting nearer to the 7000 mark is incredible IMO. First time in my lifetime we've had crowds like this.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
We should be maximising our newfound popularity with season ticket price rises IMO.

We're too cheap.

tom_ecfc

We should be maximising our newfound popularity with season ticket price rises IMO.

We're too cheap.
I guess we could revisit this after the final season ticket sold figures come out for the 24/25 season. If we have kept the prices the same but sell less tickets, then the club have done the right thing to freeze prices. If we sell more then you will be right, but its a fine balance.

denzel

We're too cheap.
So what would be a fair price for you. 500? 600? It's already too expensive for some, wouldn't want us to be alienating the fan base at this stage.
With the Sky deal and hopefully more sponsorship we should be increasing our income anyway

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

We're too cheap.
it's very affordable for those with disposable income to burn. For the other 95 per cent they are price sensitive with mortgages, food and fuel all hitting the pocket hard

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
it's very affordable for those with disposable income to burn. For the other 95 per cent they are price sensitive with mortgages, food and fuel all hitting the pocket hard
At this moment in time, I think it wouldn't be a good look for the club to hike up prices too much. Whilst it is always a difficult balancing act, the club have come to the right decision for me, especially on the back of an increased TV Deal next season from both Sky and international broadcasts.

Whilst I know many would object, I would be looking to sell naming rights for SJP to supplement income, it is not something I like, but if it earnt an extra £200k a year, then it would be worth looking at

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
At this moment in time, I think it wouldn't be a good look for the club to hike up prices too much. Whilst it is always a difficult balancing act, the club have come to the right decision for me, especially on the back of an increased TV Deal next season from both Sky and international broadcasts.

Whilst I know many would object, I would be looking to sell naming rights for SJP to supplement income, it is not something I like, but if it earnt an extra £200k a year, then it would be worth looking at
I also agree naming rights aren't an issue. For example, does anyone say I have tickets for the Thatcher's stand or do they say the Big Bank...... Likewise it will always be known as SJP regardless of whether DBS communications are added to it

denzel

Putting up season tickets by 50 quid would raise around 200k, which let's face it is peanuts compared to what we have received in transfers over the last few years.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Putting up season tickets by 50 quid would raise around 200k, which let's face it is peanuts compared to what we have received in transfers over the last few years.
Exactly. In my opinion it's far better to keep fans happy and reward them for their loyalty than it is to try and screw them for every penny possibility. After all we are in the fortunate position of having money in the bank, more windfall income on the way when the Josh Key tribunal finally meets and no upcoming major infrastructure projects that will need lots of cash.