• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it true?

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not only have the (few) taxpayers in Kernow bailed out he slime on multiple occasions (were they ever consulted on this heinous waste of tax-payer's money?) but now the rotters have taken some kind of loan to the vale of £800,000.00

What the **** is going on down there? It's obvious that James Brent is rolling in to steal as much taxpayer's money as he can. He's been very successful to date. Surely this can't go on (I though he'd MAXED out), or is this ANOTHER ruse? He's been gifted acres of land (for free) to build a shopping complex on, right?

How weak/pathetic is you local council. Don't tell me they're still holding out on that amazing 48,000 seater stadium for the World Cup?

I know Bent has been gifted a load of green land and the club have been handed MILLIONS (I MEAN MILLIONS) in their dodgy ground dealings, but are the Slime THAT desperate for cash?

The man's a slimy, lizard millionaire. No-one gets that rich without being a massive ****. So, what is going on? Are the skint Kernish going to have to get by on one pasty a week less or is this money coming out of a grander pot?

Think of all the things the money wasted on Argoyle could have been spent on. Education. Baths. Vaccinations.

Answers please?

Last edited:

graiser

Not only have the (few) taxpayers in Kernow bailed out he slime on multiple occasions (were they ever consulted on this heinous waste of tax-payer's money?) but now the rotters have taken some kind of loan to the vale of £800,000.00

What the **** is going on down there? It's obvious that James Brent is rolling in to steal as much taxpayer's money as he can. He's been very successful to date. Surely this can't go on (I though he'd MAXED out), or is this ANOTHER ruse? He's been gifted acres of land (for free) to build a shopping complex on, right?

How weak/pathetic is you local council. Don't tell me they're still holding out on that amazing 48,000 seater stadium for the World Cup?

I know Bent has been gifted a load of green land and the club have been handed MILLIONS (I MEAN MILLIONS) in their dodgy ground dealings, but are the Slime THAT desperate for cash?

The man's a slimy, lizard millionaire. No-one gets that rich without being a massive ****. So, what is going on? Are the skint Kernish going to have to get by on one pasty a week less or is this money coming out of a grander pot?

Think of all the things the money wasted on Argoyle could have been spent on. Education. Baths. Vaccinations.

Answers please?
Thank you for showing your concern for Plymouth Council Tax Payers, very gracious of you,I'll pass on your comments,I'm sure they'll be warmly welcomed.

The answer to the OP is in the willingness for certain council officials to accept something extra. It has always been thus

tigertony

So Exeter have never borrowed money ??? PFA ? for wages rings a bell. As for the stadium plans and new build - Excretia could play home games in the local Maccy Ds and still not fill it (rofl)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
So Exeter have never borrowed money ??? PFA ? for wages rings a bell. As for the stadium plans and new build - Excretia could play home games in the local Maccy Ds and still not fill it (rofl)
I'm sure you Fat ***** could though, how's the World Cup stadium coming along?

Curley

I'm sure you Fat ***** could though, how's the World Cup stadium coming along?
No maccy Ds is horrid foxy, if anywhere it has to be kfc dont you agree?

Silver fox

No maccy Ds is horrid foxy, if anywhere it has to be kfc dont you agree?
Plenty of protein in chicken Curls.

Curley

Plenty of protein in chicken Curls.
I like my chicken.

Must have it 3 or so times a week

(not the kfc chicken, im not THAT fat!!)

Last edited:

Silver fox

I like my chicken.

Must have it 3 or so times a week

(not the kfc chicken, im not THAT fat!!)
Good to hear Curls, you won't pull any birds eating KFC, how's it going with the dancing girls? Here to help if you need any tips :D

Curley

They danced near me today...sign of things to come?[tap]