• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it too late to help the Green Slime...

I realise this is a touchy subject for many, and may be to late to organise, but has anyone got any banners of support for our sinking friends down the road tonight?

The reason I ask as they could probably use some tv support and a banner may help, and for me, part of being a City supporter is hating Argyle, and as much as I enjoy seeing them flirt with the L2 relegation zone I wouldn't want them to go bust...

Any thoughts... probably to late anyway, and also bound to divide opinion...

ecfc01

I can do a picture of Ridsdale burning money laughing if you want?

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Peter Reid is in the Sky studio tonight apparently......

Cheer up Peter Reid...you know the rest.

f*ck em by the way.

Sorry but did they put up any banners to help us in our hour of need, did they **** Sorry but no chance.

RobG

Peter Reid chants haha

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe in self help. Let the feckers stew. Simples.

Rog H K

Is it too late to help the Green Slime...
Yes. Xmas 2009 was their last of the last of the last deadlines. What is it they say, when there is no more room in Hell the Dead will walk the earth? Argyle are like a Zombie. Doooooomed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RIgs3eygo

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's sad and all to see a football club failing but they did have the opportunity to take matters into their own hands with their green trust thingy. I believe even some of our own original trust organisers offered advice to them?

If they would rather turn their club over to crooks like Heaney and Ridsdale they deserve all that will come to them. They know the score but they crave short term unsustainable success at the cost of all else. Christ knows how many city fans have told them to organise themselves and take the club on for the community but they won't listen. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Time to phone the glue factory I'm afraid.

Jam Doughnut

If it was torquay that was in trouble ,then yes but not plymouth, you just can't do it.
Could you see man utd or man city doing this for each other? or spurs and arsenal? no chance.
I hope they survive but you can't put banners up at st james park when we are on sky against liverpool,we need to worry about exeter city not a club that spent money they didn't have and stole one of our best players (mackie) along the way.

MikeGrecian

Yeah F/#k 'em!Reckon a few £10 notes waved in the direction of the commentary box might be quite a jape!