• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it too late for the Trust to regain effective control of the Club?

DJH2005

Do you want to have another go at answering the actual question this time?
He thinks he's being Funny Ant, it's fine. Bless'im.

He's trying to clone himself into ********. It's a tough job for him, so patience is required.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Time to change the thread title to 'Is it too late to regain effective control of the exeweb asylum' ... :)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
He thinks he's being Funny Ant, it's fine. Bless'im.

He's trying to clone himself into ********. It's a tough job for him, so patience is required.
So apart from taking the **** out of me, I take it that you two tinters have no objection as to what the club does with the money its handed by the Trust in good faith?

Antony Moxey

So apart from taking the **** out of me, I take it that you two tinters have no objection as to what the club does with the money its handed by the Trust in good faith?
Who's taking the **** - you were asked a question so why not simply answer it?

PeteUSA

Who's taking the **** - you were asked a question so why not simply answer it?
Answer what FFS! I'm the one here who says we need answers as to where you're hard earned dough goes, once you've parted with a sh*tload of money for season tickets, and you want answers from me? You should be looking into this as much as anybody else, what with the annual money you splash out in one go!

Antony Moxey

Answer what FFS!
This:

You said: "When Norrie packed in his job as CEO, with its alleged enormous remuneration and jet to Scotland when he needed it"

DJH2005 then asked you: "Was that ever confirmed, or just one of those nailed on Exeweb FACTS/FCATS"

So, for the third time, any chance of answering his question?

PeteUSA

This:

So, for the third time, any chance of answering his question?
You should consider becoming a moderater Ant, coming on here demanding a response from me to another exewebbers question.

As I said in a recent thread, Its you're usual time for resurfacing isnt it? between 1.00 and 1.30. Never fails!

Anyway I'm done with it: If you want to keep the clubs board of directors possibly leading a lavish lifestyle on your dime, then knock yourself out. I think its imperative that Trust members (like you) should know where their money goes, instead of assuming that what happened with Russell & Lewis couldnt possibly happen to us again.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Beautiful. Just (un)plain beautiful ... :)

PeteUSA

Beautiful. Just (un)plain beautiful ... :)
I think your're in the minority Rae. It even looks like even Moxey went for a **** and went back to bed. He generally hangs on for an argument longer than this!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Pete, I'm always in the minority :) I hope everythings going well in Arizona and, as always, I appreciate your posts ...