• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it really all doom and gloom?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would rather see Liam do his talking on the pitch
That would indeed be a better way of making his point.

Pinhoe Red x1

So long as the muff game isn't seen as " just another game". We deserve a more spirited approach rather than the usual laid back let's wait & see!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Sercombe really is slating exeweb on his twitter (swear) "exeweb the most clueless thing ever!". Hants if you run the exeweb twitter please respond telling him there are 3,504 members on here, that might shut him up!
Didn't take sercombe long to start being a tw*t again on the old social media. Wonder if he has chickened out and deleted it yet, like he did last time. Hate to break it to him, but if he is ever able to earn a contract at another club they will have a football forum too with similar content.

If you are a footballer IMO it's best to keep it zipped or steer clear of twitter and Facebook.

FAN-TATIC

Hants if you run the exeweb twitter please respond telling him there are 3,504 members on here, that might shut him up!
I doubt it! If he has any sense he would ask the question "yeah, but how many of those have posted in the last 6 months?"

Take a look at the "viewers count" at the bottom of the thread page. The visitors always heavily out number the members.

I don't think Liam is wise to do what he is doing, but I defend his right to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is what Liam thinks of you

@DonnaGreening haha winds me up don, exeweb the most clueless thing ever haha! #dontnowhattheretalkingbout

gbjpc

I doubt it! If he has any sense he would ask the question "yeah, but how many of those have posted in the last 6 months?"

Take a look at the "viewers count" at the bottom of the thread page. The visitors always heavily out number the members.

I don't think Liam is wise to do what he is doing, but I defend his right to do so.
I'm usually a 'visitor' because I only login to post.

To be fair 50% of posts on here are also describing the other 50% as clueless so perhaps he's no different from the rest of us!

FAN-TATIC

Hants,
I've lost count of the number of times that a poster on here has told another that "you're clueless, you don't know what you're talking about."

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hants,
I've lost count of the number of times that a poster on here has told another that "you're clueless, you don't know what you're talking about."
But we don't pay to watch other Exewebbers perform.

I could interpret what Liam as saying as "it's okay if I'm mediocre, I'll still have my job".

Liam has also blocked the @exemsg account from following him.

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

I'm usually a 'visitor' because I only login to post.

To be fair 50% of posts on here are also describing the other 50% as clueless so perhaps he's no different from the rest of us!
When was the last time the 'Membership' was updated. For example: How long can a Member go without posting before his/her Membership is terminated. In the current Membership listing how many of those are no longer alive? My point is how accurate is the a membership record. 3054 members, yet in a recent competition for a free 3rd kit shirt under 200 members bothered to take part. I am just curious as to the "active membership" level.

malcolms

I guess he follows the club line then....In my experience, most professional players couldn't spare two brain cells to rub together, so I'm not sure anyone should be overly insulted....