• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it just me?

Mr.Sparkle

E
I couldn't give a rats ass how much they get aid, there is a method to compete with sides which have more ability than you, we didn't try because we don't have that tool in or box.

Don't give me all that crap about we play this way because it has been successful in the League, this was a one off cup match, the Poo are well known for getting rolled over by lower league teams, but lower league teams that want it, you only have to look at our cup record under Cheesy, how much better did we acquit ourselves agin Manure under Dingle, twice, with supposedly a massively inferior team to the one we have now ?

Do you think the Macky Ds boys are on more money than Norwich ? Do you think the Northampton side that stuffed the Poo last season were bought in for mega millions ? Were they f*ck !
Chillax fatso!

Andy_H

Temper, temper Mr P you won't do your old man's blood pressure any good getting all worked up like this.

I couldn't give a rat's ass how much they get Paid or did you mean AIDS?. Punctuation please,

Only edited to annoy dear old Mr P. yet again. He's so easy to wind up these days.

mk dons and norwich are a little different to exeter and liverpool!! what the feck did anyone expect when you saw the liverpool team?! i could go on and have a bloody good rant but whats the point? the OP'er is correct. there are too many nobs on here and most have probably never even played in a sunday morning game, just like half the fans up the park unfortuantly. if they had then they might have a bit more of a clue. we all have expectations but keep them in reality.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Temper, temper Mr P you won't do your old man's blood pressure any good getting all worked up like this.

I couldn't give a rat's ass how much they get Paid or did you mean AIDS?. Punctuation please,

Only edited to annoy dear old Mr P. yet again. He's so easy to wind up these days.

You couldn't wind up an old clock pal and I have yet to see you add anything to any debate on here, the fact that you think it is a jolly jape to take the **** out of someone with hypertension says more about you than any of your previous inane posts.

grecIAN Harris

This is why it's called Tinternet. Nothing to do with some Yorkshire pronouciation of the word Internet but everything to do with the Rose Tinters on Exeweb. Some of you really ought to open your eyes and your braincells to what has actually been said before you start going off on one of your Tinternet rants. Some of it is bland aimless bullsh!t I'll grant you but some of it, regardless of whether you agree or not, actually has some kind of thought process and validity behind it.

Mr.Sparkle

This is why it's called Tinternet. Nothing to do with some Yorkshire pronouciation of the word Internet but everything to do with the Rose Tinters on Exeweb. Some of you really ought to open your eyes and your braincells to what has actually been said before you start going off on one of your Tinternet rants. Some of it is bland aimless bullsh!t I'll grant you but some of it, regardless of whether you agree or not, actually has some kind of thought process and validity behind it.
Er...such as?

lukewhitrow

redicolous that some people are slating the team after last night what did they expect us to walk liverpool, the strength they had out lastnight would of beaten most of the prem teams at the moment.

Grecian_Jay

It's always funny how the ones that start these kind of threads are the ones that offer nothing to the site. Either that or they are of the 'it isn't what it used to be...' Type.

If you don't like it **** off. Pretty simple really isn't it.

Poultice

redicolous that some people are slating the team
Must have missed that, who was slating the team then ?

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
It's always funny how the ones that start these kind of threads are the ones that offer nothing to the site. Either that or they are of the 'it isn't what it used to be...' Type.

If you don't like it **** off. Pretty simple really isn't it.
A laughable response (as usual) from the class clown.