• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Artur has a groin strain. End of.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aside from any other issues, I am pretty sure I saw Pidgeley cross himself just before the start of the second half like Artur always does. Assuming that Pidgeley is not a RC (and apologies in advance if he is) if that was meant to be funny it was in very poor taste imo.

I am not at all religious myself but I would never mock a person's faith.

milts

Aside from any other issues, I am pretty sure I saw Pidgeley cross himself just before the start of the second half like Artur always does. Assuming that Pidgeley is not a RC (and apologies in advance if he is) if that was meant to be funny it was in very poor taste imo.

I am not at all religious myself but I would never mock a person's faith.
I didnt c it but I doubt very much another player would take the mick out of another players. Well i hope not.

little kev

When Krysiak put 2 successive kicks into touch he got some stick from some Bank supporters. He then proceeded to give supporters the 'talking fingers' for want of a better description. Not surprisingly, that was the point for many more getting on his back. It was an idiotic thing to do, when raising his hand in acknowledgement would have been far better. At no stage did he appear to get injured.
I hope that Tisdale saw what he did and decided to sub him before he developed his phantom injury.
Krysiak has let down supporters big time.

Last edited:

dommers

He then proceeded to give supporters the 'talking fingers' for want of a better description. Not surprisingly, that was the point for many more getting on his back. It was an idiotic thing to do, when raising his hand in acknowledgement would have been far better.
Krysiak has let down supporters big time.
It wasn't a particularly bright thing to do although but it seems fans are more than happy to give stick but don't like it when it comes there way.

I can't but feel after the abuse Jones got last year which I'm sure contributed to him leaving we've got exactly what we deserve two worse keeper.

little kev

It wasn't a particularly bright thing to do although but it seems fans are more than happy to give stick but don't like it when it comes there way.

I can't but feel after the abuse Jones got last year which I'm sure contributed to him leaving we've got exactly what we deserve two worse keeper.
Yes I agree Dommers. Not condoning the abuse, but he needs to have a think about his response.
Jones was extremely frustrating in a number of ways, but despite taking an absolute shedload of crap from supporters for years, never in my memory did he respond to abuse. Credit to him.

PINHOE RED

Totally agree, if youre happy giving players a mouth fall then you should expect, & take it, when it returns. Why should they stand there take it all & not react? Only human, if the crowd encourage then you wont get that reaction- simples, or maybe not?!!

LammieLammieLammie

I really feel for Artur.

Coles let him down badly for the 2nd goal. As someone said to me after, he was part of a defence that let in 80 + goals last year. The FLS will show us in more detail who was to blame, but it certainly wasn't solely Arturs fault.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really feel for Artur.

Coles let him down badly for the 2nd goal. As someone said to me after, he was part of a defence that let in 80 + goals last year. The FLS will show us in more detail who was to blame, but it certainly wasn't solely Arturs fault.
Agree that the FLS should be interesting tonight. Everyone I spoke to seemed to have a slightly different view of who was most to blame for each of the first two goals, though I'm sticking to my assertion Dunney was most at fault for the second one.

LammieLammieLammie

Egg, I said that Burys second last week was one of the worst team goals we;ve conceded for 5 season because imo 6 or 7 players could have done more...

Todays 2nd, it's wrong to blame just 1 player. Dunney, Coles, and possibly Artur could have done more. Manc summed it up on his matchday thread. Artur looks like he doesn't trust his defenders, they look like they don't trust him.

I'd give Scot B another chance.

Last edited: