• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

Girlgrecian147

I agree... He needs to be more vocal... U could actually hear hamer and pidgeley shouting to the defence.. But equally u can hear Duffy putting him down.. It's gonna knock your confidence.. We watch the players warmin up and his saves seem good and his kickin seems good, then as soon as the match starts he seems to go to pot... It must be a confidence thing. It's a shame really, he could be a good keeper.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watch the players warming up and his saves seem good and his kicking seems good, then as soon as the match starts he seems to go to pot... It must be a confidence thing. It's a shame really, he could be a good keeper.
I dont believe its "a confidence thing" to be honest, I think its a case of him not being a particularly good goalkeeper, and in all honesty, not being good enough for League One. He appears lacking in all aspects of what it takes for the level he's playing at, and if I'm really honest, Artur is no better than the Blue Square Premier League. He's playing at a level thats way out of his depth. If Tisdale persists with him in goal v Huddersfield, then I shall conclude that Tisdale is most definitely losing the plot, and that a lot of exewebbers really need to stop licking his (PT's) ass, when they agree with everything he does. Pidgely, for all his numorous faults, should definitely start todays game. He would better deal with the obvious onslaught and bombardment from the opposition that is to be expected.

Last edited:

IndoMike

I dont believe its "a confidence thing" to be honest, I think its a case of him not being a particularly good goalkeeper, and in all honesty, not being good enough for League One. He appears lacking in all aspects of what it takes for the level he's playing at, and if I'm really honest, Artur is no better than the Blue Square Premier League. He's playing at a level thats way out of his depth. If Tisdale persists with him in goal v Huddersfield, then I shall conclude that Tisdale is most definitely losing the plot, and that a lot of exewebbers really need to stop licking his (PT's) ass, when they agree with everything he does. Pidgely, for all his numorous faults, should definitely start todays game. He would deal with the obvious onslaught and bombardment from the opposition that is to be expected.
I agree. What we need now is an experienced, solid keeper rather than one who one minute might make a brilliant stop and the next flap at a corner or cross and give away a sh*t goal. He needs to learn his trade in the reserves or at a lower level first. Why should he suddenly be good enough for Div 1 when he has no track record?

milts

For the third time:

F*CKKNG CLOWN

First was coles and tah's fault... Admittedly artur could have done better. But the second was Coles fault completely. In fairness to Artur... Our defensive is sh*t and milts is an idiot.

Willy Nilly

I feel for Artur but the simple fact is that the defence is not working. He doesn't have a presence in the box and that's a big problem.

older-codger

If you come off your line you must collect the ball. He didn't collect and conceded 2 goals. The defenders have a right to presume that if he is coming for the ball they do not go for it. The same with the corner that was conceded when he failed to sort out what he was doing. Clearly the defence have no idea what to expect from him.

milts

First was coles and tah's fault... Admittedly artur could have done better. But the second was Coles fault completely. In fairness to Artur... Our defensive is sh*t and milts is an idiot.
Are we talking about the same keeper?! For the second it was a balls up between krysiak and Coles. 50-50 blame.

Kyrsisk picked up a convenient injury.

PeteUSA

Did anybody see any incident in the first half that that would have lead to injury, and him being subbed at halftime?

ICE

Something is funny about that substitution. The fans singing for pidge to come on is terrible imo.