• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I dont need your questions you bell-end. Just put down your opinion of my opinion, and I will clearly explain, just for you. 'Tw*t'! (just for you!)

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I dont need your questions you bell-end. Just put down your opinion of my opinion, and I will clearly explain, just for you. 'Tw*t'! (just for you!)
My my Pate............someone has gotten out from under the wrong side of the eiderdown.

Pidge

Art is a great keeper on his day, he just needs a bit of confidence :)

Now time for dominoes.

Last edited:

milts

Sounds like the clown will still be in goal on Saturday. Apparently he was always tis' number 1, even though pidge played 5/6 games!

Alistair20000

Sounds like the clown will still be in goal on Saturday. Apparently he was always tis' number 1, even though pidge played 5/6 games!
That's what The Cheese is telling readers in his WMN interview this morning

Contradiction ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
2 average keepers - both will make the odd error - i think its just a case of getting used to
it and accepting it.

milts

IMO Pidge is a far more assured/all round better keeper than Krysiak is. Jones used to get some stick (some deserved) but Krysiak is worse than Jones.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Paul Jones had his moments - his kicking for example was so poor...but compared to Kyrsiak he's Gordan Banks.

Leyster

The two goals conceded from open play were embarrassing. Artur and the defence were to blame.....it was comedy defending.
To be fair though the first goal was never a free kick troy won the ball right under the refs nose and the pressure their fans were putting on the ref finally got to him as he gifted them a free kick which turned into a goal did u hear them shouting handball literally everytime the ball went into the box ridiculous

ZMB

Looked a little sharper today. Made some good saves and got Man of the Match. Well done to Artur