• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In and Outs 2011 - Transfers, Released players, etc

sonnyman

Another "funny" rumour...Eric Odhiambo.Born in Oxford.Middle name "GENO" I feel a song coming on!

Jamal Campbell Ryce??

Seems unlikely: he's a winger.

orangeshark

Tis said on Grecian Player that we're sorted for next season with the re-signings of Duffy, Nardiello and Noble plus the acquisition of Bauza, Pidgeley and Coles. What do you reckon to that, people?

milts

When he say that? Think we need at least another midfielder and another striker!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis said on Grecian Player that we're sorted for next season with the re-signings of Duffy, Nardiello and Noble plus the acquisition of Bauza, Pidgeley and Coles. What do you reckon to that, people?
Serious? No more signings, not even one? I'm an optimist but it's blatantly obvious we need at least two more signings.

Red Monster

Serious? No more signings, not even one? I'm an optimist but it's blatantly obvious we need at least two more signings.
Tis said much the same this time last year ,and just before the season started he
brought in John O'Flynn and after having JC on trial signed him.

I'm sure will have a few more new faces in.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tis said much the same this time last year ,and just before the season started he

Good evening Honey Monster !

Who is on your wish list ?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I hope so, unless of course he's really going to give opportunities to the likes of Shepherd and Frear, who knows.

Tbh I've lost count of the amount of times that Tis has said no signings are likely, then we go out and do the oposite and sign someone. Tisdale mind games

wiveygrecian

I hope so, unless of course he's really going to give opportunities to the likes of Shepherd and Frear, who knows.

Tbh I've lost count of the amount of times that Tis has said no signings are likely, then we go out and do the oposite and sign someone. Tisdale mind games
Yep quite right, there will be at least 2 more signings yet.

orangeshark

To be fair, he did say that he wouldn't completely rule out any more signings, but also said there was no more money to go round. I'd agree that he was simply managing expectations here, so it will still seem like everything was going to plan if we don't sign anyone else at all.

I think we could get by as we are - but if we're to challenge for a top 10 spot another couple of decent players would certainly be handy.