• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm very sorry, but..........

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh you tw@t "The Farm" or whatever you are called. Your search for older posts than you has blown up in your face on this one.
In a thread called "............my long term prediction is that excretia will ALWAYS be non-league !"

:$

Well done on getting back into the lower (lower, lower, lower) reaches of L2 though. Boy do I feel silly right now.

The Firm

Is Away day in a little paddy again :)

Silly tw*t.

All of BTI threads are the same anyway so you might as well pull these ones up that make him look f*cking stupid :D

On_The_Beach

Boy do I feel silly right now.
So you should. Let's see that again
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Torquay are really going to struggle to get out of the BSP. It's so hard to get out of. Took us 5 years and we're a much bigger club.

Maybe we'll play them in the FA Cup one day, I'll laugh when MOTD call TUFC non-league minnows...
ho ho

geoffwp

All of BTI threads are the same anyway so you might as well pull these ones up that make him look f*cking stupid :D
They all do that so you are spoilt for choice. The more I read the babbacoombe babboons posts though the more I am convinced he is mentally ill. The way he obsessively repeats words, the silly nature of the language he uses, his inability to engage in any sort of dialogue. It ain't 'normal'.

ForeverECFC

so you might as well pull these ones up that make him look f*cking stupid :D
Thats pretty much all of them...

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
.....it's pretty good fun winding you silly excretian numpties up. Often really quite easy too !

F...F....F.....!!! F A C T !!!

angelic upstart

Thing is BTI I don't think you wind many people up at all, some of the newbies get a little irked, then they get bored and move on.

You're a clever chap and you should and, no doubt, could come up with funny, original stuff. Sadly, you are merely a parody of what you once were. When you did banter you amused me, now it's merely boring and repetitive. Not unlike the music in "Monastery".

The Firm

Most the stuff now is the same as his old stuff and that was never really that intresting. He also writes like he is sick in the head. Still though, if people bite on here he will stay.

geoffwp

Thing is BTI I don't think you wind many people up at all, some of the newbies get a little irked, then they get bored and move on.

You're a clever chap and you should and, no doubt, could come up with funny, original stuff. Sadly, you are merely a parody of what you once were. When you did banter you amused me, now it's merely boring and repetitive. Not unlike the music in "Monastery".
I think that is more what I meant angelic, though you phrase it so much better than I could.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look. Comedy is one of the most difficult arts.

......unless you're Norman Wisdom or Mr Grims(Tis)dale !

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee