• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ilfracombe Devon Bowl Matchday Thread

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
as i said before, if it doesnt interest you, dont comment

as i said before, if it doesnt interest you, dont comment
Meow!

But seriously I dont care who we have in the next round as long as our squad players keep getting some goals

Last edited:

Pobbop

could be time for you to find a few other interests
So, yeah, how f*cking weird someone on an Exeter City forum caring about an Exeter City result, you f*cking trolling w*nker:mad:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, yeah, how f*cking weird someone on an Exeter City forum caring about an Exeter City result, you f*cking trolling w*nker:mad:
too right! i enjoy watching the reserves play as well as the first team. went to a couple of devon bowl games last season. some people really need to grow up!

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Devon Bowel games are great, Gives a chance for City fans who dont live in the Exeter area to see the lads play at their local grounds, Loved it when i lived in N Devon and they travelled up there

wemissmoxey

what a joke,

you are trying too hard to be a fan and it is getting quite sad,

this game means nothing

KingBilly

you are trying too hard to be a fan
I agree. Sitting at home trolling on this site and only attending the matches verses the big teams is a much superior way to be a 'fan'. Well done Wemissmoxey (fan of the year).

wemissmoxey

I agree. Sitting at home trolling on this site and only attending the matches verses the big teams is a much superior way to be a 'fan'. Well done Wemissmoxey (fan of the year).
and how would you know which games I attend exactly ?

please advise

Swanaldo

Devon Bowl games are great, Gives a chance for City fans who dont live in the Exeter area to see the lads play at their local grounds, Loved it when i lived in N Devon and they travelled up there
Yep. Must be good for the young lads to get to play in a sustained tournament like this. Long may it continue.

I have always liked the way that Exeter City have approached this competition - we seem to stick with the same bunch of lads throughout the tournament, resisting the temptation to chuck a couple of ringers into the final.

Is the final in Tivvy again this year? Always a good day out up Ladysmead.

Stu86

Well said. Miss Moxey you're a c*ck.