• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

iFollow refund

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, same here. Didn't pay for Sky Sports until the Premier League started again. I think Sky doing it put pressure on BT to do likewise.
Exactly, At the time i do think Sky were first to put it on hold, BT said they had no plans to, As did Virgin but were pressured to do the same as Sky from their customers

Oldsmobile-88

April and May was £1-50 cheaper than previous months but that was all. In fact just seen my payment for end of June has gone up £5 per month from last month. Need to have a serious look at whether I want to bother, going forward. Not sure it is worth it. Nightmare to cancel or change as well, from previous experience.
I cancelled mine about 3 years ago eventually,after writing a letter to Sky asking them to contact me.
All other attempts to contact them failed(I will not wait for hours on a phone)

DB9

I cancelled mine about 3 years ago eventually,after writing a letter to Sky asking them to contact me.
All other attempts to contact them failed(I will not wait for hours on a phone)
They are a mare to contact, Always have been and nowadays they want you to do everything thing online, Even if you have a problem they have a list of the most common problems with their answers but sometimes you just want to talk to a human and I did actually speak to someone the other day and I fibbed to talk to someone because they would only speak to essential workers and vunerable customers, I just answered yes and they helped, Naughty I know but I couldn't find an answer online. As for the Sky Sports "Holiday" it was made very easy to do.

denzel

Kept BT Sport but only because they allow you to donate the fee to the NHS.
Ditched Sky last year, not regretted it as Now TV covers any of the games I really want, and seeing some of the PL games recently which have been free but utterly lacking in atmosphere i have no intention of going back to Sky.

Legohead

Banned
I kept BT sport as it's not too much more on my bill and I too donated to the NHS through lockdown via BT. I have not yet cancelled Sky Sports but am in the process of doing so when I can actually get through. BT Sport is enough for me really as my rapidly diminishing interest in England's top 2 leagues along with my lack of interest in other sports has meant no real need for Sky Sports.

Red Devon

Sky did pause the subscription until the Prem came back the channels were not blocked and were free to view even though obviously it was only reruns being shown