• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

iFollow Problems

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pete, try the new Brave browser, I found that to be the best on PC.
Thank you for that old bean. I checked the reviews and soforth on Brave, and it certainly looks promising. I wont mess with existing browsers right now though, since last saturday I thought I would give firefox a go. I've had a pretty miserable time thus far using Edge and Google Chrome. I was therefore pleasantly surprised with the outcome, and enjoyed the game without a judder or anything of that nature. I only downloaded firefox for Citys game, then went back to Chrome for general usage. I dont like the way firefox is laid out so I wouldnt want it full time. If anybody else is having problems with Chrome or IE, I would thorougly recommend giving firefox free download a go; cant hurt.

Thanks again for the Brave recommendation Copernicus. firefox is looking good, so I'll stick with it for at least another couple of matches. We'll see! (y)