• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ifollow player

Langer

Was resisting, but have succumbed. A bit pricey, will be interested to see what the quality is like, and to see what the "lag" is between realtime and televised action. (Easily tested if you open a 'bet-in-play' page at a bookies site).
Yeah I'm going to give it a go aswell look forward to everyone's expert analysis later on :)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was resisting, but have succumbed. A bit pricey, will be interested to see what the quality is like, and to see what the "lag" is between realtime and televised action. (Easily tested if you open a 'bet-in-play' page at a bookies site).
Theres about a 2 minute lag having used it last year. Turn off your goal alerts and mute your texts if I were you! Its in 720p so decent enough.

Last edited:

GJW

Does the Club get any money from the iFollow subscriptions? maybe a % for total number of subscriptions or matches paid for? Or does it go the EFL?
Just seen this on the Luton site

Your subscription to iFollow Hatters will also benefit Luton Town, with the club receivingat least 70 per cent of every package taken out.

So, for just £45 (with LTFC receiving £31.50) the new improved service will see subscribers in the UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND receive:

Wonder if ECFC get the same. Good little earner.

Was tempted but just seems very pricy for just 1 game

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Theres about a 2 minute lag having used it last year. Turn off your goal alerts and mute your texts if I were you! Its in 720p so decent enough.
There is absolutely NO LAG this season. Picture and sound run beautifully in tandem.

budegrecian

Signed on & raring to go! Come on you Reds!

scottus86

There is absolutely NO LAG this season. Picture and sound run beautifully in tandem.
I think Max means there is a lag between the game being shown and the live events happening on the pitch, so if you have an app that gives you live updates you will be told about a goal before you see it on iFollow.

Nigel E

I think Max means there is a lag between the game being shown and the live events happening on the pitch, so if you have an app that gives you live updates you will be told about a goal before you see it on iFollow.
That's right. The action (and synchronised commentary) is about 45 seconds or so behind the real-time action. I had a window open with the Bet 365 bet-in-play page open, and there was 47 seconds on their clock for the game when the action started on iFollow. There may be some

For obvious financial reasons, when bet-in-play is available, bookies have to be right up with play.

Ironically I missed seeing the City goal while typing this!

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty good service innit?

JRFowler

Can't fault it tonight