• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ifollow login problem

GJW

It’s a bag of sh*t. Won’t even let me listen to it now. Changed passwords 3 times today. Never had a problem before. The EFL iFollow helpdesk is a waste of time.��������

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was no commentary!

GJW

Managed to see the second half only. Not the best tenner I have spent. Still, a % to the Club and all that. Not confident for Saturday.

PeteUSA

Managed to see the second half only. Not the best tenner I have spent. Still, a % to the Club and all that. Not confident for Saturday.
You could have watched the match from the first minute by dragging the curser at the bottom back to the beginning. I missed the first half too. I dragged it back just to see the two crap goals that Hamon let in!

scottus86

Is anyone else just getting a black screen today? Usually at this time there's a blue background but I'm not getting anything.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's certainly not looking like it normally does, with the "listen live" and "watch live" options.

I went to the ifollow menu and then "next match" and it appeared

Last edited:

contrabombarde

I click on "listen live" and just get an invitation to bet on the result >>>>No sound!:mad::mad:

PeteUSA

I payed for it yesterday. Just logged in, it says "THERE IS NOT A MATCH PASS FOR THIS GAME"! I am thoroughly P**** off! Not even commentary!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
the service quality of this product is genuinely garbage.

PeteUSA

Its the first time that I know of where a league game isnt available!?