• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If you want to make sure of a ticket for the Liverpool game...

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
What is the point of giving ST holders, Trust members a priority number if all one has to do is turn up for the Brentford game and as a result get 'priority number' status. It costs me over £300 a season to obtain a 'priority number when some plastic would get what is in reality the same status for about £20.
Yeah! Damn right!

Liam McNamara

season ticket holders should always be given first priority rather than people who pay minimal trust subscription and don't hold a season ticket!

also funny to see all these people coming out the woodwork now we draw a decent team! I've been inundated by liverpool fans asking me how to get a ticket!! my response "phone liverpool ticket office! and get in the away end!"

plain capers

season ticket holders should always be given first priority rather than people who pay minimal trust subscription and don't hold a season ticket!
Wrong way around my friend. Trust members commit to the ethos of the Club and the continuation of the ownership, whereas season Ticket Holders are customers buying a discounted product.

Ideally, all ST holders should also be members of the Trust.

pedropete

Why not just be a proper fan...buy a season ticket...join the Trust...and go to the Brentford Game....SIMPLES!!!

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely all those in possession of a Priority Number should be entitled to first chance of the tickets? What's the bleddy point of issuing priority numbers otherwise? Surely they were issued with games such as these in mind?

Liam McNamara

heres an idea, just increase season tickets by £20 and include trust membership, those wishing to pay more can then. people who spend more should get more imho. so ill always stand by ST owners should come first as we are dedicating ourselves to go rain, shine, win or lose.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will we be playing in white?

davecg

Id suggest somehing along the lines of...... Monday and Tuesday season ticket holders and trust members, Wed, Thurs and Friday open it up to anyone who has a matchday ticket from the Brentford game and if theres anything left, general sale on Saturday and Monday.

RobG

I liked the Plymouth idea where members could later buy more tickets as known exeter fans

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
By the time that Liverpool get their allocation, I still cant see how 6,500 or so tickets can be fairly divided between between season ticket holders, existing trust members, new trust members who join especially, or as Terry says, people with any kind of priority number. I'm assuming that each applicant will be entitled to two tickets each?