• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If we went up

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Drivers Jonas Report was money well spent, setting out clear and achieveable goals.
Except it was full of contradictions and inaccuracies. And, as Poult says, could have been written on the back of a fag packet too. The short version we were allowed to see looked more like a school project than a serious document to enable us to plan a way forward.

Poultice

Poults. Read what Right Wing said.
So you want to believe everything the man in the suit says ?

Hey that's fine by me, you do what you want, but I thing everything that comes down from such a closed off body as the BoS is inherently tainted.

The only way to be certain they are doing the job they say they are is if they post the audited accounts in full, with notes.

And kindly don't imply that I don't read stuffs just because you are happy to suck sh*t, I read it all, I just don't see much I can believe.

Try asking why we need Paddy to check the accounts before they go to the auditor, or why he was brought in in the first place, or why we have such a big accounting bill for such a small and simple operation, you will get the big FO from our friendly, open, representatives.

GrecianGoggles

80,000 all seater I heard, club's moving to Milton Keynes...

Poultice

80,000 all seater I heard, club's moving to Milton Keynes...
Suits me, although I heard they were going to hold the capacity to 32k cos the Franchise wouldn't need the extra seats when we were away.

grecIAN Harris

I don't pretend to no the answer which is why I ask but is the comparative rise in expense (taking theground improvements aside for a second) greater than the comparative income, ie, is it a say, 25% in expenses but only a 15% rise in income through going up It might seem a little black and white, as most things do with me, surely it's logical for every expense to be countered by every income. Players wages may go but then so surely does advertising revenue, policing costs may go but so surely will gate reciepts, etc, etc.

ecfc01

In future i will man my threads better.

Youve all Jibberd on

eastdulwich

Nobody - least of all me whose job is to investigate, analyse and research 'sh*t' - accepts whatever is put in front of us at face value. It is, to say the least, a tad patronising of you. However, given what I have read and given what I have been told after asking questions, I am of the opinion that the club is moving forward and the people employed are doing a decent value-for-money job. Now, if I am given evidence to prove the contrary, you can be assured that I will kick up...... The balance between being open and allowing the BoS to do a job is a delicate one. I would like them to be a bit more transparent. Just because you shout the most doesn't mean to say you are anymore passionate or informed.

ecfc01

Nobody - least of all me whose job is to investigate, analyse and research 'sh*t' - accepts whatever is put in front of us at face value. It is, to say the least, a tad patronising of you. However, given what I have read and given what I have been told after asking questions, I am of the opinion that the club is moving forward and the people employed are doing a decent value-for-money job. Now, if I am given evidence to prove the contrary, you can be assured that I will kick up...... The balance between being open and allowing the BoS to do a job is a delicate one. I would like them to be a bit more transparent. Just because you shout the most doesn't mean to say you are anymore passionate or informed.
Are you Bear Grills in disguise

eastdulwich

No. But whilst you are on, how do you create a new thread on Gnet?

ecfc01

No. But whilst you are on, how do you create a new thread on Gnet?
Whats Gnet mate?