• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If Tisdale goes

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Appoint as manager a former England midfielder from one of the London clubs. What could possibly go wrong?

(I wondered where the April Fools were..)

LDNGrecian

What’s everyone’s beef with Lamps? You have to start somewhere and if he is prepared to start out in League Two then fair play to him- Giggs would only accept a top 10 Prem club. Comes across as an articulate and intelligent guy (two qualities which for all his faults Tis does posses) with a passion for the game. I can’t see it happening but I reckon there could be worse appointments.
Are you serious?

dontpassback

As long as it’s not mike Bassett or Ron manager! I’ll get me coat !!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
More chance of an exewebber getting the job than Lampard....

The Cowley brothers at Lincoln would be my no1 choice although reckon they will have bigger aspirations than League 2 moving forwards in there careers....

Brian McDermott would be a good option - he's got a City connection & good experience from previous jobs

Legohead

Banned
Cowleys have been linked with Ipswich but either way, they are aiming higher. Could be a possibility though if we get promoted and they don't. Also like Graham Alexander at Scunny. Maybe if they fail to get up through the play offs he could be tempted?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cowleys have been linked with Ipswich but either way, they are aiming higher. Could be a possibility though if we get promoted and they don't. Also like Graham Alexander at Scunny. Maybe if they fail to get up through the play offs he could be tempted?
Alexander got sacked by Scunny last week (utterly ridiculously) so is a free agent. He’s always played and managed up north so doubt he’d be an option for that reason.

Legohead

Banned
Alexander got sacked by Scunny last week (utterly ridiculously) so is a free agent. He’s always played and managed up north so doubt he’d be an option for that reason.
I didn't know that Moomin so thanks. Wow. Crazy. They only get crowds of about 3-4,000 and they've been flying high at the top of league 1 all season.

It is indeed a funny old game.

Colesman Ballz

Surely Alexander's just been sacked by Scunny after 8 games without a win. Mind you that does make him available !

robchave

What's Steve Tully doing these days? Should make for interesting after-match interviews. . . .

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Tis doesnt sign a new one I would expect Sol Campbell to apply.

Which will be awkward when we appoint Frank Lampard.