• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If needed - Play off semi-final tickets

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club has just published this https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/potix/

Not much time to organise a ticket!

gbjpc

Everything I've seen suggests that it could be either the Thursday OR Friday but I guess they are preparing for worst case. Am hoping it's the latter as that would mean the 2nd leg is Monday. I might be able to get to MK on the Sunday but not Mansfield. Either would be ok Monday. If it's Tranmere or Bury I'm stuffed either way.

Bittners a Legend

Everything I've seen suggests that it could be either the Thursday OR Friday but I guess they are preparing for worst case. Am hoping it's the latter as that would mean the 2nd leg is Monday. I might be able to get to MK on the Sunday but not Mansfield. Either would be ok Monday. If it's Tranmere or Bury I'm stuffed either way.
If we finish 7th then we will DEFINITELY be playing on the Thursday. A logistical nightmare for the Club really. Given the final is not until May 25th I've always thought it unnecessary to play the play-off games so soon after the end of the season - all for TV I assume.

gbjpc

Better hope it's MK we are beating on the way to Wembley then. Are the final dates (who plays Thursday) public anywhere? EFL website doesn't seem helpful.