• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If Cureton leaves...

ECFC KARL

*Coughs* jon paul pitman ? The guy that was at wycombe iirc

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haven't we got this same debate running elsewhere?
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46607

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Power and pace, Cheesedale does not do it !

Grecian2K

Overweight and wont be willing to move away from the south east.
But enough about Poulty - what about this McGleish guy? ;)

Last edited:

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reminded me of Leon Braithwaite when he was on at loan to Bury a few years ago. His record at Wycombe is nothing special either, would leave well alone.

flaptotti

Nardiello will be a bigger loss.

How is nards more important?
Cureton scores more and is more consistent.

iscalad

Nardiello will be a bigger loss.

Hmm, let me see.
Younger
More talented
Better goals/minutes played ratio
More than just a poacher
Can play out wide if necessary
No doubt others can add to this list, to help you out.

jr1871

Hmm, let me see.
Younger
More talented
Better goals/minutes played ratio
More than just a poacher
Can play out wide if necessary
No doubt others can add to this list, to help you out.

Never scored more than 12 in a season, never played an entire season, injury prone. More talented? Your kidding..Jamie has over 250 career goals, mostly at champ and L1 level. I'll bet you my house Nards never reaches anything like that number. That said, I like him, and am glad he has signed on again.

Jamie was single handledly the difference last season between upper mid table, and another relegation scrap. We have all wanted a 20 goal striker for years. We get one, and then stream after stream of comments on this and other threads 'pretending' Jamie wouldn't be a loss. Either very brave, or completely mad. He easily has another season in him at L1, and would take pens next season, meaning a 25+ goal campaign. Fortunately, we are doing everything we can to get him signed again. As my old grandad used to say, 'be careful what you wish for......'

iscalad

Never scored more than 12 in a season, never played an entire season, injury prone. More talented? Your kidding..Jamie has over 250 career goals, mostly at champ and L1 level. I'll bet you my house Nards never reaches anything like that number. That said, I like him, and am glad he has signed on again.

Jamie was single handledly the difference last season between upper mid table, and another relegation scrap. We have all wanted a 20 goal striker for years. We get one, and then stream after stream of comments on this and other threads 'pretending' Jamie wouldn't be a loss. Either very brave, or completely mad. He easily has another season in him at L1, and would take pens next season, meaning a 25+ goal campaign. Fortunately, we are doing everything we can to get him signed again. As my old grandad used to say, 'be careful what you wish for......'
Don't get me wrong, I'd love Jamie to sign on again. If he doesn't we have attacking options signed up already.

ForeverECFC

Why has Cureton scored more?..

because he has played more.