• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

idiots at walsall game

jr1871

Don't worry ZMB, its not your attitude that sucks, its 'hard nut' ex sly crew (lol!) racists like Heathy that have brains the size of frozen peas. Everybody loves a bit of banter, people like them, and the normal folk know where the 'line' is, they just choose to constantly try and step over it. For shock value. Ultimate BNP supporting.................................

Alan Shearer

Don't worry ZMB, its not your attitude that sucks, its 'hard nut' ex sly crew (lol!) racists like Heathy that have brains the size of frozen peas. Everybody loves a bit of banter, people like them, and the normal folk know where the 'line' is, they just choose to constantly try and step over it. For shock value. Ultimate BNP supporting.................................
I can assure you i'm not an ex sly crew racist.

In fact, i was giving out anti EDL leaflets before the game on Saturday.

All i'm saying is you have to be prepared to hear some bad language at games. 'Fat person' is not too bad. Its out of order though to be racist or anything similar though. Unfortunately like every club we have a scummy element to our support, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

pincher

apart from the spitting which is pathetic, i cant see no reason why the rest was out of order, its football not netball, banter, shouting abuse, intimidation is part of it, the more hostile the atmosphere, ( without comming to blows) the better, puts opposition sides off and they dont like returning to hostile grounds..gives your own team an advantage... been like this since the day dot. does any of you really think any other ground is different, god get real..... our atmosphere is a bit of a joke at the moment, im all for raising the intimidation levels , bring back the 70s i say....

no doubt the politically correct brigade will have us popping down to the away end to pass around jelly babies though... what a pathetic thread

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Off thread, but I'm just waiting for the first ***** to boo Harley!:mad:
I got it covered Reg.

Grecian_Jay

This thread highlights everything that is wrong with this country, everyone gets so offended so easily. Just look at the way the country has reacted to this whole linesman situation with Andy Gray, pathetic over reaction as usual.

So if I shouted 'oi keeper you fat person' I get labelled as ex sly-crew, are you aware how pathetic that sounds.

GRECIANS1904

so its not alright to boo Gill but acceptable if he had scored to kiss a badge or intise our fans

heathy1

Wow! that makes sense, of course calling someone a 'fat person' obviously ties you in with being a retired sly crew member (?) and oh obviously a hardcore racist too, its the first thing we learn at Hitler youth camp in Dawlish Warren in the summer ' you are ze fat person', well right wing us!

ScrumpyJack

F*ckinell we really do have some right fannys within our support. spitting is out of order, the rest who cares! if u dont like it go and watch torquay.

dommers

This thread highlights everything that is wrong with this country, everyone gets so offended so easily.
Agreed although people are also too quick to shout abuse when there is really no need.

ecfc01

May I ask what would b so wrong with being x sly?

Shows true passion and someone has to fight back