• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ian attention seeking again

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's all straightforward enough...room keys into the ashtray ;)
They don't have ashtrays in hotels anymore Stuffers.

IJN

Dr Death would have been proud of me. :)

Let's face it, Red Box would have told his employers and Polltits would have sent a gang round at night and used their jack boots.

Two blokes fell out at a football match, get over it, I certainly have.

Southampton Gull

Wonder why he is the only one who doesn't know he has been 'owned' on here for years. The only thing fishy around here are the sleeping arrangements at the Eastleigh love nest.
Nobody has "owned" him or anyone else on here. What's really happened is he's ****** you Greeks off for years with a brand of humour none of you could handle. The minute your team end up on top you all come out of the woodwork spitting venom and merely highlighting just how much he upset you with what were just home truths. Reading the bile you like to offer as "banter" just shows what a frustrated little nobody you really are. All you have to throw around are pathetic lame homophobic references which I'm sure you just love to imagine ;)

You could all do with a sense of perspective, act with a bit of humility, don't be such bad winners, you Greeks have shown no class. Don't take it too personally, just a bit of advice like ;)

<<I'm not fat, I'm not gay either>>

Southampton Gull

No more comments re porkie than there have ever been over the last ten years, only difference is that he is not here posting his usual ten smug posts everyday.:D
Enjoy your chance to make "smug posts" :D

Grecian Max

Dr Death would have been proud of me. :)
That was more amusing because it was Buckle :)

In fairness I found your stewards to be OK, more so in the unreserved JPT match. Didn't force anyone to sit down, but then with pretty much all 2,300 standing up they had no chance. Seen worse.

Poultice

Nobody has "owned" him or anyone else on here. What's really happened is he's ****** you Greeks off for years with a brand of humour none of you could handle. The minute your team end up on top you all come out of the woodwork spitting venom and merely highlighting just how much he upset you with what were just home truths. Reading the bile you like to offer as "banter" just shows what a frustrated little nobody you really are. All you have to throw around are pathetic lame homophobic references which I'm sure you just love to imagine ;)

You could all do with a sense of perspective, act with a bit of humility, don't be such bad winners, you Greeks have shown no class. Don't take it too personally, just a bit of advice like ;)

<<I'm not fat, I'm not gay either>>
Owned, bagged and sh*tted, the Bear and his boy.

I'm not fat !

Poultice

A thug bullied a steward at a football match, get over it, I certainly have.
Amended for factuals.

tavyred

Boorish, loutish behaviour followed by a panic-ridden lock of a thread on Pasoti....talk about a window on this fella`s personality!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Does he mean us ??? :S

Dave m'lad, the golden rule for you and Porkie is...don't p!ss in the wind.

And finally, there's an old, old saying in the Russian Marines

Toughski Sh*tski ;)

Jolly_Green_Giant

I'm a pasoti member and a season ticket holder at Argyle and IJN is quite embarrassing to be associated with. He treats pasoti as his own personal message board, revels in the "charity" he does like Smashy and Nicey and likes seeing his photograph posted on the internet. He does seem to believe he owns the club.

Personally, I've given donations to the club this season but I'd be absolutely embarrassed to have the amounts or my name publicised or discussed.

Ian's just embarrassing.