• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I want Tiss out!

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lets face it ECFC are not in a position to match Paul Tisdales ambition.

Sooner or later a more 'financially fit' club will come along and offer him a contract and playing budget that equal/exceed his ambition.

Bristol City, Reading, WBA .....
Can you explain why any of these clubs would want a manager whose season began quite brighty but is now sliding out of control without any evidence that he has the wherewithal to turn things round?

Come to think of it that just about describes di Matteo at West Brom - why on earth would they want to go through that again?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I do get a feeling the Tisdale era is begining to run its course....

Hope im wrong.

ImCity

Having read this forum space on and off for a while now I have never felt the need to add any comments until i read this thread. Are you insane?? Tiss is the best thing that has happened to this club for years and years. I watched many managers and directors take the p*ss out of this club and Tiss has shown supreme skill and dedication to the cause. He has NO MONEY to spend and cannot hold onto playes or attract players down the M5 you numpty!!! He gets us playing attractive football and tries to be creative in a largely kick and rush league. He could have left several times over the past few years and we need to support him and the team more than ever. Tiss and Perryman can stay for ever as far as i'm concerned and that includes if we got relagated.. The grass is always greener...

dommers

Didn't Johnson get sacked at Cambridge (guiding them to relegation while he was there) and Kettering before residing over the worst spell in Latvian history before having a good spell at Yeovil.

foxy jim

Having read this forum space on and off for a while now I have never felt the need to add any comments until i read this thread. Are you insane?? Tiss is the best thing that has happened to this club for years and years. I watched many managers and directors take the p*ss out of this club and Tiss has shown supreme skill and dedication to the cause. He has NO MONEY to spend and cannot hold onto playes or attract players down the M5 you numpty!!! He gets us playing attractive football and tries to be creative in a largely kick and rush league. He could have left several times over the past few years and we need to support him and the team more than ever. Tiss and Perryman can stay for ever as far as i'm concerned and that includes if we got relagated.. The grass is always greener...
your not mrs tisdale are you ?

Poultice

Didn't Johnson get sacked at Cambridge (guiding them to relegation while he was there) .
Fire fighting for a club in terminal decline, Mourinho, Ferguson and Paisley working together couldn't have saved the Plate at that point in time.

But the point remains, two championships and a cup, what has Cheesy won ?

exeips

your not mrs tisdale are you ?
Didn't you start a thread like this 3 years ago?

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17431

Are you back to tell us you were right all along?

Numpty!

Last edited:
Can you explain why any of these clubs would want a manager whose season began quite brighty but is now sliding out of control without any evidence that he has the wherewithal to turn things round?

Come to think of it that just about describes di Matteo at West Brom - why on earth would they want to go through that again?
Bristol City, Reading and WBA were just examples of the type of club Paul Tisdale could reasonably expect to offer him a job.

They have a history of offering up and coming managers the job.

To that list you could add Crystal Palace, Southampton, Watford, Portsmouth, Brighton, Ipswich, Norwich, Swansea and Cardiff.

With regards to whether PT can turn it around. I don't think any of the 12 clubs I have mentioned will care to be honest.

Paul Tisdale is the next Eddie Howe in waiting.

Last edited:

Red Monster

Fire fighting for a club in terminal decline, Mourinho, Ferguson and Paisley working together couldn't have saved the Plate at that point in time.

But the point remains, two championships and a cup, what has Cheesy won ?
How about two promotions and more wins in three consecutive seasons than you've
seen in your life time !!

ECFC Music

Fickle comments by many -win a few and all of a sudden this site will be swamped with posts lauding Tisdale to the skies.OK we are going through a bad phase but would a change of manager bring us any benefit.I suspect not,beware of what you wish for!