• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I hate to admit it but......

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
city_is_my_life said:
Ian Newell said:
that's the sort of level we are playing at.
Losing to 10-man Hull City? What a high level of football that is!

Come on the City

CIML
My oh my, a Chav night tonight is is it?

It's far better than winning against Accrington Stanley, Gravesend and the like, believe you me.

Off you go, time to get a love bite or nick a soveriegn ring.

8)

heathy1

Its better losing than winning???? YOU WHAT :lol:

LammieLammieLammie

Well, as always, fair play to Ian for coming on here... bit quiet from the rest of them though isn't it?

Gob, can you hear me?
Friio 1983 can you hear me?

There nothing like an empty stadium on match day to do morale in....

Oh, Blobby Blobby.......

Spicy Nik Nak

How long before there's less than 10k?

heathy1

IAN NEWELL FOR NEW ARGYLE MANAGER

I'd love to see you as the new manager, after every home or away defeat reassuring the fans that it could be worse and you could be winning in a lower division.PRICELESS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LammieLammieLammie

:lol:

Nice one...

Maybe CBS could get a badge done!

Newall in!

IJN

LammieLammieLammie said:
:lol:

Nice one...

Maybe CBS could get a badge done!

Newall in!
Not as funny as Devon Bowl winners.......................... :oops: :oops: :oops:

STURTZ

Yeah full marks to Ian for coming om here with Argyle playing so *****.

I don't blame Plymouth letting Hull go nearer that zone that could lead to Argyle being the largest city never to have reached the highest level of football in England. We need a first

You can do it proud pilgrims!

Sturtz

ScrotleyGreen

I'd take Newell over Bobby. :cry:

But then I'd also take towards the bottom of the CCC over towards the top of the Conference.

Unsurprisingly.

Next year we'll probably be closer either way. With us of course slightly above you, maybe by only a league, if things go wrong fer us and right for you.

*snigger*

Someone remind me why I'm paying good money to watch hopefully his last game in charge?

Grecian Max

Some fantastic quotes on Pasoti...

Our Worst EVER Manager

Bobby Williamson
Kevin Hodges
Billy Bingham

That's my top three.
Does anyone believe that the players we brought in are supposed to be good but then turn out crap soon as bobby gets his hands on them. even akos is struggling playing to many long balls when he's the best passer i've seen in midfield at argyle for a while, a proper footballer, none of this trollop.

brevett, another player with lots of experience and comes highly reccomended from west ham, but so far he has been tosh, lots of long balls and getting caught with the ball.

West, ok bit harsh with only one game but looked very slow and old.

chadwick and taylor, both came with good reputations. Taylor banged in the goals for fun at blackpool but now cant even find the goal.
Well spending a load of money on shit players ain't going to help financially is it? Taribo West :lol:

There are three of us who go to home games - me, my brother and sister. We've been doing it for years.

End of last season, partly because of work/domestic stuff/lack of excitement in what was on offer - the other two were wavering about renewing. I told them to stick with it.

Yesterday they were talking about trying to flog their season tickets on e-bay - and, if not, working out who to give the tickets to for the games they would much rather be 'working' through.
"Genuine" supporters, who support not get onto the players would be less than 3000
Problem is we only have about 7 - 8000 'real supporters if that.

The rest are just drifters who arn't overly bothered
It will be even less as they come slip, slip, sliding down the leagues. See you in two years Argyle. 8)

2 1/2 years ago, when we were at our all-time low and Argyle, Yeovil, even Torquay (!) were enjoying their most successful periods ever, is that football comes round in circles. One day, at the time I was unsure when, we'd be able to make a dramatic comeback and watch as our neighbours fail. That time will come soon. And when it does :party!: