• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I fookin hate it when that happens

GJW

when your walking along and you suddenly get an extremely itchy ringpiece that just has to be scratched. you look around to make sure no ones gonna clock you scratchin your arse and theres someone or someones walking right behind you. usually a troop of young fit birds . torture

what do you hate when it happens?
Tickly underpant fluff itch or have you got worms?

Tim Long

IIRC Billy Connolly's advice was to shout "My God, I've got an incredibly itchy arse" and evceryone would look away.

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
You only need one number to win at bingo and some old duffer wins it, then when the caller starts again, they call the number you wanted grrrr!!!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
you are waiting for a particular letter at scarb and give up! You use the othere letters then it appears in your letters! Grrrr

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
when your walking along and you suddenly get an extremely itchy ringpiece that just has to be scratched. you look around to make sure no ones gonna clock you scratchin your arse and theres someone or someones walking right behind you. usually a troop of young fit birds . torture

what do you hate when it happens?
Failing that you could always drag your arse along the ground like a Cat or Dog does!!

Yorkie

F*ck 'em. Scratch, sniff and be proud.
Thats DISGUSTING... yuk.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
You only need one number to win at bingo and some old duffer wins it, then when the caller starts again, they call the number you wanted grrrr!!!
Loobs your 30 not 300.

loobygrecian

Loobs your 30 not 300.
Oi! Enough of your cheek! :D Nothing wrong with bingo Credy my friend! I am sure you would love checking out the young pretty bingo caller up there!! ;)

Red Robbo

Oi! Enough of your cheek! :D Nothing wrong with bingo Credy my friend! I am sure you would love checking out the young pretty bingo caller up there!! ;)
Anyone for an Exeweb Gala bingo night out then?

loobygrecian

You wash the car and it starts to rain.......GRRRR!! :mad: