• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I don't see it

PINHOE RED

Stats are nothing when it comes to a game like this, its a cup final- simple & will be played like one. Form is nothing on derby day!!!

KingBilly

Romped the division ? When Brighton might get 100 points....
Fair enough comment...Brighton have been excellent all season, very consistent (unlike Southampton). But I still rate Saints as the best squad in this division.....man for man superior to Brighton without doubt.

Next season in the CCC will prove that.

Mackster

Football odds are funny. A win at Tranny & our odds would have been shorter, but I wouldn't have fancied us, but that defeat should see a reaction from the team, so I think our chances have improved. Credit to Argyle for grinding out the results, but they haven't been playing well and all the pressure will be on them. I think 5-2 for the draw is the best value.

Fair enough comment...Brighton have been excellent all season, very consistent (unlike Southampton). But I still rate Saints as the best squad in this division.....man for man superior to Brighton without doubt.

I think you are probably right re next season.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster

Think you may well find Brighton are much changed by the start of next season, Gus will not be short of cash to build.

Ashecfc

I actually think the game will end in a 1-1 draw

dommers

I'm sure both sides will make signings over the summer so the squads are likely to be very different.

Alistair20000

With nothing to play for and coming off the back of a d*cking at Tranny we are 11/10 whereas the Gargs on a winning streak and with their very soul in play are 9/4.

Got to be worth a sniff, Shirley ?
As you lost all your cash to Elvis Poults you is fooked. Ends without means is Utopian.

wemissmoxey

Claude predicts a stalemate, get down to the bookies lads, Claude is generally on the money when it comes to predictions ;).

Alistair20000

Claude predicts a stalemate, get down to the bookies lads, Claude is generally on the money when it comes to predictions ;).
Evidence ?