• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I bet Skiverton is...............

berniesworld

.............a worried man

Dropped to bottom of the table, always struggled as a manager from day one..........maybe his time will be coming to an end very soon?

Shame if it does as he seems like a nice guy

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you sure you didnt mean to put this on the Yeovil forum?

berniesworld

No my point being that he has been at Yeovil for about the same time as we have had Sir Tis and as a manager done nothing apart from being an average manager with an average side.

And we are lucky to have had much more success than we could have ever dreamed of in the last five years.

angelic upstart

Oh, I dunno, Skivo has done a good job in many respects bearing in mind he has a squad of about 15 players and has to use the loan system for the rest. Yeovil have probably been in the division 3 years more than they should have. Pretty much since they were decimated after their play off final defeat.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree with upstart. Done a decent job there, doubt anyone could have done much better given the very modest resources they've got. Would be interesting to see how he would fare at a team with more money than Yeovil.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like a decent guy though I did once hear a tale about him being banned from every bar in Yeovil after a rather riotous night out.

Willy Nilly

He has done a great job with Yeovil.

berniesworld

Well don't blame me if he is relieved of his duties in a few weeks time, just making an observation that's all.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Seems like a decent guy though I did once hear a tale about him being banned from every bar in Yeovil after a rather riotous night out.
What both of them? What did he do? Make a slight against farmers?

andrew p long

done an admirable job with limited resources;seems like a decent and straightforward guy.

Think he ought to keep his job.

If Skiverton is sacked Marcus Stewart is a shoe-in.