• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I am your leader

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I would like to take absolute power of this site as I am untouchable. This is now a dictatorship. I think I'm a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it's authority that I respect, so you should bow down to me.

I have been given the power to ban people, and will be starting my cleansing operation whenever I feel like it.

This is mine now. Peace out.

Last edited:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
What a w*nker

Tada

citysfinest

Enjoy a ban :)

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a w*nker

Tada
I John Moncur.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know how to bow down to authority if it's authority that I respect, so you should bow down to me.
Don't we need to respect you first?

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
I think its fair to say its only a matter of time before I'm made admin. I'll be doing a monthly review of how my mods are performing and to see if they are hitting their infraction points/bans per month targets.

Heads will roll.

I would be very surprised if anyone exceeded my monthly infraction points / bans total. Some of the other sissy mods have suggested I slow down because sooner or later everyone will be banned.

However in my view we need to destroy this website to save it - no posters equals no multis.

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Fret not Moderator, I'll have a whiteboard up in my office and I'll have a running total. The mod who dishes out the most infraction points gets a special "one night only" with Mr Exeweb, and my special treat for he/she (dont know why I said she, why the f*ck would there be women on a football forum?) who dishes out the most bans will get the privilege of having a Q and A session with me and some cheese of your choice.

This is the revolution, citysfinest aint got sh*t on me.

citysfinest

This is the revolution, citysfinest aint got sh*t on me.
You have a lot to learn before you can compare yourself to me. I started this revolution long ago. Being in a similar boat to myself, I welcome your desire to revolt. Our once sinking boat Is now the pride of the exeweb ocean.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
This thread is simply revolting ... [y]